Available for residents of Mississippi, Magnolia Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Opportunity Checking account.
To get started, simply open the account with a $20 opening fee. You can choose to provide a recurring direct deposit which will bring your monthly service charge to $15 per month. However, if you opt out of direct deposit, you will be charge a higher $20 per month.
After you have maintained the above requirements perfectly for a 12 month period, you can switch to any of the other checking account options and the bank will reward you a $100 savings deposit! If you are interested, be sure to apply soon. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: You’re eligible for membership if you meet one of the requirements such as if you live, work, worship, or attend school in Mississippi’s Hinds, Madison, Rankin, Simpson, Copiah, Leake, Yazoo, or Northern Scott Counties. For the full details, refer to the Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Magnolia Federal Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Opportunity Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Magnolia Federal Credit Union Requirements
- Open an Opportunity Checking account from Magnolia Federal Credit Union.
- Provide a $20 opening deposit
- Set up direct deposit to bring the monthly service fee down to $15
- However, without direct deposit, monthly service fee will be $20
- Maintain the requirements for a 12 month period and you will earn the $100 bonus when you switch to a new checking option from the bank.
Magnolia Federal Credit Union Features
- Erase your past checking mistakes with a fresh start
- Earn $100 through 12 months of perfect account management
- Lower your fees with Direct Deposit signup
- Unlimited check writing and no per check charges
- Automatic overdraft transfers (transactions limits apply)
If you are currently a resident of Mississippi and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Magnolia Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $100 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
• Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
• $0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
• 2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
• Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
• Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees