Marine Federal Credit Union is offering residents of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia an attractive $25 bonus when you refer a friend to open a Savings account for a limited time.
To get started, all they have to do is open a new Primary Savings account. Once they have completed that, they must complete the minimum opening deposit of $5. After they have met the requirements and are in good standing, they will be able to enjoy great account features such as overdraft protection, debit card, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days.
Apply Now---Huntington Platinum Perks CheckingSM Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $250 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $1,000 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Make sure to complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|
Table of Contents
Marine Federal Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Primary Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: NC, SC, VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Marine Federal Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Primary Savings account from Marine Federal Credit Union.
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $5
- Keep the account open and in good-standing
Marine Federal Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Account must be in good standing to receive any bonus.
- Account holder responsible for all applicable taxes.
- Not valid with any other offers and subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Marine Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $25 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Marine Federal Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.