Take advantage of the latest Members Advantage Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, you find bank bonuses with values up to $100 in promotional offers.
Table of Contents
Members Advantage Credit Union Bonuses Review
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: IN
- Branches: 3 (Branch Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown. Let us know!
While these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in Indiana, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review the current Members Advantage Credit Union bonuses below.
Members Advantage Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
Earn a $100 bonus from Members Advantage Credit Union when you refer a friend to open a new Checking Account.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Where it’s available: IN
- How to earn it:
- Tell all your friends and family.
- Have them open a new account and complete the qualifications
- When you’ll receive it: Within 30 days
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly services
(No Expiration Date)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn the $100 Bonus
- Visit the promotional link and fill out referral card
- Must present a completed referral card to qualify.
- To qualify, the referred member must complete the following for the first two months:
- Set up direct deposit
- Have 12 debit card transactions
- Log into e-statements at least once per month
- Access to your account in our branches, online or by smartphone/tablet
- Real-time fraud monitoring
- No monthly service charges
- Free online banking and online bill pay
- Overdraft protection
- No annual or monthly usage fees
- Surcharge-free access to nearly 5,000 ATMs nationwide
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- Must be 18 years or older to qualify.
- Promotion subject to change without notice. $100 credited to the account is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- It can’t be combined with any other offers.
- A new member is defined as someone who hasn’t had a MACU account for 180 days.
- All requirements must be met within the first 90 days of account opening.
Members Advantage Credit Union offers great promotions for you to earn money over time. They also offer online and digital banking, so you’ll be able to access your money anywhere at any time!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Members Advantage Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.30% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||1.25% APY||Review|