Find the latest Members Cooperative Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
You can find Members Cooperative Credit Union bonuses for checking, savings, and business offers starting from $100 cash bonus.
Table of Contents
Members Cooperative Credit Union Bonuses Review
Established in 1936, Members Cooperative Credit Union is a financial institution that was built upon the values of helping their customers achieve their financial dreams. Additionally, with a wide assortment of products and services, you can be sure to find one that fits your needs!
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus (01/31/2020)
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: MN
- Branches: 12 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems
- Direct Deposit Options: Not Required
Eligibility: Membership available for anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the seven Southern Minnesota counties. To learn more, be sure to check out the membership eligibility section.
This offer from Members Cooperative Credit Union bonus is super simple to earn and I recommend taking advantage of this offer before it expires. However, Members Cooperative CU rates aren’t that great, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
However, if you’re not local to California, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Members Cooperative Credit Union bonuses below.
Members Cooperative Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
The Members Cooperative Credit Union bonus is a $100 checking bonus you can earn when you open a qualifying checking account. However, be sure to read the monthly waiver requirements to waive the monthly fee.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: MN
- How to earn it:
- Open a qualifying checking account and set up a direct deposit to earn the full bonus.
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus.
- Monthly fee: $5 monthly maintenance fee, see below on how to waive
Additionally, I would compare this offer with some main bank bonuses. Discover offers $360 Cashback Debit bonus, Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- Opening a checking account with direct deposit of payroll, pension, or government benefits, $100 bonus will be credited to member’s share account.
- Additionally, to qualify as a new member an individual must have had no relationship with MCCU in the 12 months preceding.
- First eligible direct deposit must be made within 45 days of account opening, with minimum recurring monthly direct deposit amounts of $500.
- Lastly, Bonus will be deposited after 60 days of active membership if all requirements have been met and member’s accounts are in good standing.
- Online banking
- Free bill pay for active users
- Online check images
- Dividends on maintained balances over $2,500
- No-fee MasterCard® debit cards
- Special edition school debit card option
- New! Area and wildlife debit card designs
- Checking: $5, can be waived with balance of $50
- Must meet membership and new account requirements.
- Bonuses subject to IRS reporting.
- Effective 8/22/2016 APY on share accounts is 0.10%.
- Additionally, MCCU reserves the right to modify or discontinue this program at any time without notice and at its discretion.
The Members Cooperative Credit Union bonus is a great option for those looking to expand their banking experiences. Whether you are interested in the rather attractive bonus or would like a new account, this promotion is the one for you.
Furthermore, if you qualify, be sure to apply as soon as you can. However, if you are not interested, be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
Lastly, check back for more Members Cooperative Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|