If you are a current resident of Arizona, you are in luck! MidFirst Bank is offering you a chance to earn a $200 bonus when you sign up and open any new Checking Account by December 31, 2018.
To qualify, make sure you meet two of the three requirements: Set up a $250 recurring direct deposit, complete 20 debit card purchases and/or complete three electronic payments with online Bill Pay or ACH. Once the requirements are met, you will receive the $150 bonus within 30 days! Additionally, you will have instant access to great account features such as online banking and a personalized debit card!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: There is also another branch of MidFirst Bank in Oklahoma, so if you are a resident, you’re in luck! If you would like to learn more about the Oklahoma bonus, you can check out our MidFirst Bank Oklahoma Checking Review.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
MidFirst Bank Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $6 monthly fee can be waived with:
- minimum direct deposit of $250 a month OR
- average monthly balance of $1,000.
- Early Termination Fee: Termination fee if account is closed within 90 days
MidFirst Bank Checking Requirements:
- Open a qualifying Checking Account with MidFirst Bank with a minimum opening deposit of $100 before December 31, 2018
- Complete two of the three requirements listed. Must be completed within 90 days of account opening:
- Set up a $250 recurring direct deposit
- 20 debit card purchases
- Three electronic payments with online Bill Pay or ACH
- Your bonus will be deposited within 30 days of completed the requirements
MidFirst Bank Account Fine Print:
- Promotional offer is not available to existing MidFirst Bank checking customers, or those whose accounts have been closed within one year or closed with a negative balance.
- One new promotional account per household. Other fees may apply. Must be 17 or older.
- Offer must be mentioned at account opening to qualify and all accounts are subject to approval.
- Go! Checking, Sun Devil Checking and Sun Devil Solution Checking accounts are not valid for this offer.
- Opening deposits may not be transferred from an existing MidFirst account.
- Bill payments must be paid to another party with a different mailing address than the primary Bill Pay account holder.
- Account must be open, active, and in good standing at the time of account credit.
- New checking customers will receive a 1099-INT or applicable tax form for the value of the promotional account credit received.
- Annual percentage yield (APY) is based on account type, relationship tier, and deposit amount.
- Promotional offer subject to change without notice and is not valid with any other promotional offers.
If you are interested, make sure to check out MidFirst Bank to learn more about the current $150 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Unify Financial Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Chase Freedom® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
-Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
-Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee