Find the latest Midland States Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers here!
Currently, they are offering a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account.
Midland States Bank Bonus Review
Midland States Bank is a strong and growing diversified bank. They provide all the financial services for their consumers. Additionally, they strive to provide the financial products and customer service they need.
I’ll go over the Midland States Bank offers below.
Midland States Bank $250 Checking Bonus
Open a new checking account with a direct deposit and then you’ll be able to earn this great bonus.
- What you’ll get: $250 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Where it’s available: IL, MO (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Required: Yes
- Monthly Fee: $3-$10; waivable
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Liv Checking Account
- Deposit $1,500 via direct deposit to get $150.
- Complete 20 debit card transactions to receive $70.
- Sign up for eStatements to get $30.
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($800 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), and Bank of America Checking ($200 Bonus Offer), Axos Bank Rewards Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Checking ($200 Bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
- Offer ends December 31, 2023.
- In order to be eligible for this limited-time offer, you must be 18 years or older at the time of account opening, and apply online or in-person using the code: Check250.
- Limit of 1 per person.
- Checking offer is not available to existing personal checking account holders.
- New customers may earn up to $250 on personal checking accounts LivTM Simply, LivTM Rewarded, and LivTM Unlimited if the following qualifications are completed within 90 days of opening account: direct deposits via ACH totaling $1500 will receive $150, 20 debit posted card transactions within 90 days (excluding ATM transactions) will receive $70, and E-Statements enrollment receives $30.
- Incentive is considered interest, producing a 1099-INT form.
- Minimum opening balance for Liv Checking Accounts is $50.
- If the account is closed by you or Midland States Bank within 180 days after opening, you will forfeit the offer and be subject to an account closing fee.
- After you have completed the above requirements, the offer will be deposited into your new account within 30 business days.
- Contact us or view our Truth in Savings for additional details.
- Member FDIC.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Liv Unlimited: $0 per month when you have a daily balance of $5,000 or more. Otherwise, $10.
- Liv Simply: $0, with electronic statements. $3 per month with paper statements.
- Pro Essential: None
- Pro Interest: $15, Fee is reduced by the interest credited to the account or maintaining the minimum balance requirement.
Now, if you open any eligible checking account you’ll be able to earn this bonus. Additionally, you’ll be able to enjoy some of the benefits that come with the accounts. Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Midland States Bank.
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Lastly, check back often for more updates on Midland States Bank bonuses, promotions, or offers!