Here you can find the most updated North Island Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Right now, they are offering bonus for up to $100 when you sign up for a checking account and meet all the requirements.
Table of Contents
About North Island Credit Union Promotions
North Island Credit Union is a division of California Credit Union and was founded in 1940. They provide top-notch service to our members with a suite of consumer, business and investment products and services. They were founded to provide banking resources to military and civil service personnel in California.
|Eligibility: Membership in North Island Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Orange, Riverside or San Diego Counties and to employees of Los Angeles and other school districts.
See current membership details
Additionally, CD accounts or Savings Accounts are also another great way to earn and save money. If you are interested, check out our nationwide lists here:
Furthermore, if you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over the North Island Credit Union offer below.
North Island Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
You can earn up to a $100 bonus when you use your checking account and maintain it for a year.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking
- Where it’s available: CA
(No expiration date listed)
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (Up to $360 Bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- $100 offer applies to NEW Educator checking accounts for NEW members only.
- Must enroll in Digital Banking and establish a recurring Direct Deposit with a minimum of $500 per month.
- Offer available to current school employees only.
- Restrictions apply.
- Limit one (1) bonus per member.
- Direct Deposit must be established within 120 days of membership opening to qualify for bonus.
- The bonus will be added to the checking account within 8-12 weeks from the qualifying date and will be reported as income.
- Refer to the current rate sheet for regular dividends to be paid on eligible balances.
- The bonus is not included in the calculations of regular dividends and is not recurring.
- The bonus will be forfeited by the member if the account does not remain open for a minimum of 6 months.
- This offer is subject to change without notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- eChecking: None
- Student Checking: None
- Personal Checking: $2 monthly paper statement fee waived with eStatements, or direct deposit ($400+/mo. minimum into checking that receives the direct deposit), OR if under age 18 or 65+.
- Basic Business Checking: $5 monthly fee. Maintain a $1,000 minimum average daily balance or enrollment in eStatements to avoid the monthly account fee
- Premium Business Checking: $15 monthly fee. Maintain a $2,500 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
- Analyzed Business Checking: $18 can be offset with earnings credits
- Remote Deposit Checking: $35 monthly fee. Maintain a $50,000 minimum average daily balance to avoid the monthly account fee.
If you live near a North Island Credit Union location, you have the chance to earn a $100 checking bonus. This bonus amount is ok however you must direct deposit $500 a month to earn so open this account only if it interest you.
Additionally, feel free comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Lastly, Check back on this page for updated North Island Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers.