Find an updated list of Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, they are promoting a $110 bonus when you meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union Bonuses Review
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Gardena, California and was founded in 1946. Since then they have grown to 25 locations, boast an A health rating and offer a variety of financial features.
CD accounts or Savings Accounts are also another great way to earn and save money. If you are interested, check out our nationwide list of Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
|Eligibility: Membership in Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in the Southern California Historical Aircraft Foundation(SCHAF). Membership is also open to employees of Northrop Grumman subsidiaries, except those eligible for membership in another credit union sponsored by Northrop Grumman Corporation by virtue of their employment, and to employees of Metro Los Angeles County.
See current membership details
I’ll go over all Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union offers below.
Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union $110 Checking Bonus
Northrop Grumman is offering a $110 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $110 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
(No expiration date listed)
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as Citi Priority Account (Up to $2000 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Checking ($250 Bonus), and Bank of America Checking ($100 Bonus Offer).|
How to Earn Bonus
- $50 bonus to become a member — requires only a Regular Share (Savings) Account.
- New NGFCU Debit Card holders will have 90 days from origination of the new membership in which debit card transactions will count toward the bonus. $1 per transaction ($5 minimum transaction amount), up to $60.
- $50 bonus if a new loan is funded within 90 days of the origination of new NGFCU membership.
- Enter PROMO CODE: “Welcome” plus your badge number
- No minimum time required for the account to remain open.
- Not available to anyone who has been an NGFCU member within the past 6 months.
- The $50 is considered a bonus for opening membership and will be reported as dividends on the account.
- Requires employee badge number to validate eligibility.
- Transactions include POS & PIN, but not ATM.
- Will be credited at the end of every month until the 90 day period ends.
- Closed end loans only: Auto, Bill Consolidation, Mortgage.
- Excludes Lines of Credit and Credit Cards.
- Offer subject to change without notice and limited to specified employee groups.
- Ask us for more details.
- Normal account requirements apply and loans subject to credit and collateral approval, if applicable.
How To Waive Monthly Fees
- Checking Account: None
Make sure to check out Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current offers. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back for updated Northrop Grumman Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.