Take advantage of the latest Paradise Valley Credit Union bonuses, promotions and offers here.
Currently, you can find bank bonuses with $150 in promotional offers.
Table of Contents
Paradise Valley Credit Union Bonuses Review
For over 62 years, Paradise Valley Credit Union has been offering smart alternatives to your traditional banking institutions. Their members are all shareholders to that they can grow together.
|Eligibility: Paradise Valley FCU is open to anyone who belongs to the following groups: Friendship Homes Convalescent, Seventh-day Adventist Church in San Diego, California, staff and students of the San Diego Academy, volunteers and staff of the Paradise Valley Hospital, Generations Health Care, Casa Wil-Char, and many more!|
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 1 (Branch Locator)
- Hard/Soft Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown. Let us know!
While these bank promotions are rather attractive, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
However, if you do not live in California, definitely take a look at our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll review the current Paradise Valley Credit Union bonuses below.
Paradise Valley Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
Earn a $150 bonus from Paradise Valley Credit Union when you open a new Free Account.
- What you’ll get: $150 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open a Checking Account with a debit card
- Set up to receive direct deposit.
- When you’ll receive it: After all requirements are met, you’ll receive the bonus deposited into your account after 60 days.
- Monthly fee: There are no monthly services
(No Expiration Date)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn the $150 Bonus
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a Paradise Valley Federal Credit Union Checking account with a debit card. Have 5 debit card purchases posted to your account within 60 days of opening.
- Receive an extra $50 bonus by setting up direct deposit, with a minimum of one deposit posting to the account during the initial 60 days.
- Interest earning Checking & Savings Accounts
- Low-Interest Auto, Home, and Personal Loans
- Free mobile and internet banking
- Free ATM transactions when using any of the 32,000 ATMs in the Money Pass network
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees.
- Minimum age to participate is 18
- Member must be eligible for membership; all accounts are subject to PVFCU approval.
- Account must be in good standing throughout the initial 60 day period.
- Upon satisfaction of the above requirements, $100 will be automatically deposited to the member account on the 61st day of the member’s account opening.
- Taxes due on any reward are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- PVFCU will report rewards given to the appropriate state and federal agencies as required by applicable law.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or special offer, and is subject to change at any time.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Paradise Valley Credit Union to learn more about the current bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Paradise Valley Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or any experiences you have had!
Check back often for more Paradise Valley Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank has big value offers available through this Checking Accounts. In addition, they are offering an attractive rate for their Online Savings Account.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|