Available nationwide, Paramount Bank Money Market is offering a 0.05% APY Rate. Definitely continue reading below for everything you would need to know about the attractive account and rate!
Table of Contents
Paramount Bank Money Market Review
Paramount Bank is headquartered in Hazelwood, Missouri and was founded in 2004. The bank’s commitment to deliver market-leading deposit rates, product depth, best-in-class technology, and superior service to help clients meet their financial goals underscores why no two banks are the same.
In addition to the rate from Paramount Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Paramount Bank Money Market below.
Paramount Bank Money Market Rate
There is a $100 minimum opening deposit to earn NBKC’s competitive rate and you can earn that rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.05% APY
- Eligible account: Personal Money Market
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: FL, OH, IL, MO, IA, TX, CA, KS, AZ
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Paramount Bank Rate
- Open a Money Market account with a $100 opening deposit.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.105% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Paramount Bank Account Features
- No opening deposit
- There are no monthly fees
- Mobile Banking
- Free ATMs with MoneyPass®
This is a great account because there is no monthly fee or opening deposit and you can earn this rate on any balance. Additionally, you will be able to access many great features that comes with the account.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Paramount Bank Money Market Account.