Available in some states, Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Saver is offering a 0.75% APY Rate. Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about the account and rate!
Table of Contents
Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Saver Review
For over 60 years, Pelican State has been providing financial services to individuals and their families throughout the state of Louisiana. Since opening their doors in 1956, they seek to embody their mission statement each day by providing innovative products and services with a continued, dedicated focus on member loyalty.
|Eligibility: Easy membership requirement for residents of Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Texas; residents of three Louisiana parishes; employees/retirees of several SEGs. Learn more here.|
In addition to this rate, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Saver below.
Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Saver Rate
There is no minimum deposit to open the account, and there are no monthly fees! Simply maintain the balance requirement and complete certain actions and you will earn this rate.
- What you’ll get: 0.75% APY
- Eligible account: Kasasa Saver
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: AR, LA, MS, TX (Branch Locator)
- Opening Deposit: None
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Pelican State Credit Union Rate
- Open a Kasasa Saver account at Pelican State CU
- Complete these simple tasks in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back each monthly qualification cycle:
- Be enrolled and receive FREE eStatement notice
- Be enrolled and log into online or mobile banking
- Have at least 15 check card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, online bill payment, or automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Up to $50,000||0.75% APY|
Pelican State Credit Union Account Features
- Build savings automatically
- Link to Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically transfer to Kasasa Saver
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- Online banking
This rate from Pelican State CU is not too difficult to earn. There is no monthly fee or opening deposit, however there are some other accounts that offer a more generous rate. Check out our list of the best savings rates here to find higher rates.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Pelican State Credit Union Kasasa Saver Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|