Take advantage of our updates on River Bank bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, they have a $200 bonus offer for their Student Checking account. Read below for more information on this bonus offer.
Table of Contents
River Bank Bonuses Review
Founded in 1991, River bank originally had three banks in Wisconsin. Their goal is to serve their customers with their banking needs with a friendly attitude. Additionally, River Bank offers many different financial products and services that meet customer satisfaction.
While these bank promotions are generous, you can also take advantage of our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Author’s Note: This bonus will match up to $200 a year.” In other words, you won’t receive the full amount all at once.
I’ll go over the River Bank offers below.
River bank $200 Checking Bonus
To earn the $200 bonus offer, open an eligible checking account and meet all of their requirements. This bonus is for 2 years, River Bank will reward you $200 a year. It will be renewed with proof of continuing education.
- What you’ll get: $200 Bonus
- Eligible account: Student Checking Account
- Where it’s available: WI
(No Expiration Date Listed)
How to Earn Bonus
- Up to $200.00 match with the SAVE THE CHANGE program.
- Optional program that will round up your debit card purchases to the nearest dollar and transfers the change into another account of your choice.
- Open a new checking account.
- Be a student enrolled in high school or a higher education.
- $25 minimum balance to open account.
- Save the Change rounds debit card transactions to the nearest dollar with the difference deposited into a different account. (your choice of account)
- Initial promotion is two years.
- Student Checking Accounts are available for two years, with the option to renew with proof of continuing education.
- No minimum balance required to obtain bonus.
- Bonus will be paid at the end of each statement cycle.
- Contact a bank representative today for more details.
How to Waive Monthly Fees
- Easy Checking: No monthly fees
- 50+ Checking: $7.00 monthly waived with $100.00 minimum daily balance
- Rewards Checking: No monthly fees
- Student Checking: No monthly fees
- Smart Business Checking: No monthly fees stated
- Business Checking: $5.00 monthly
- Business Now: $3.00 plus $0.10 per debit monthly service charge waived with $500 minimum average daily balance
Overall, when you open a new account with River Bank, you’ll earn this great bonus offer. Plus, there are many perks that comes with opening an account with them as well. If you’re a student continuing education, this is a great account for you, there aren’t any age restrictions. Just as long as you show proof of continuing education. However, if you don’t reside in Wisconsin, check out other bank bonuses below.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about River Bank, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more River Bank Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!