Check out the most updated Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can earn $100 when you open a checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
About Rosedale Federal Savings Promotions
Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association was established in 1908 to give neighbors a secure place to deposit and save money and make loans available to buy land and homes.
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 252071557
- Customer Service: 1.866.546.8273
CDs and Savings Accounts are another great way to earn and save money. However, this bank doesn’t offer the best rates. Click the links to see the full list of the best Best Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll go over the Rosedale Federal Savings & Loans Bonuses below.
Rosedale Federal Savings $100 Checking Bonus
Residents can earn a $100 bonus when opening a qualifying checking account with direct deposit.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Unknown, let us know
- Where it’s available: MD
- How to earn it:
- Open a new checking account
- Set up direct deposits
- Monthly fee: See below
(No expiration date)
Additionally, some other great promotions include these from the following popular banks. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses. Furthermore, Huntington Bank offers a $200 bonus, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $700 bonuses.
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Everyday Checking Account with Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association.
- A $25 opening deposit is required for the Everyday Checking Account.
- You can earn $50 when you set-up a recurring direct deposit to the account.
- Receive a $25 when you make 10 debit transactions.
- Another $25 bonus is available if you make 2 bill payments transactions.
- Report the completion of the requirements either over the phone or by submitting a Notification form to the original bank you opened an account at.
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit.
- 4 free non-Rosedale Federal ATM transactions per month.
- No monthly minimum balance requirement.
- Checking Account: There are maybe fees associated with the Everyday Checking Account so be sure to ask before you register for an account at Rosedale Federal.
- To qualify for any of the Welcome Rewards, you must open an Everyday Checking account and must not have had, or had signing authority on, a Rosedale Federal checking account within the past 90 days.
- The new Everyday Checking account must remain open and active for 180 days.
- To qualify for individual Welcome Rewards, within 90 days of opening the account, you must establish an active direct deposit to the account ($50 Direct Deposit Reward), make at least ten (10) purchases with your debit card ($25 MasterCard® Debit Card Reward), or complete at least two (2) bill payment transactions through Rosedale Federal Online Banking ($25 Bill Payment Reward).
- Limit one Welcome Reward, per category, per new customer or account.
- If multiple accounts are open with the same signers, only one account/customer will be eligible for the reward(s).
If you live in Maryland, I would grab at this promotion for an easy way to get $100. Don’t forget, the $100 bonus will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Feel free to comment below and let us know about how it went and if you could fund your account with a credit card or not. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
*Check back on this page for update Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||1.00% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.95% APY||Review|