Find the latest SF Fire Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
Currently, SF Fire Credit Union is offering a $300 bonus when opening a checking account with qualifying activity.
SF Fire Credit Union Bonuses Review
San Francisco Fire Credit Union is headquartered in San Francisco and is the 38th largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 254th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1959 and as of December of 2022, it had grown to 191 employees and 77,486 members at 3 locations. San Francisco Fire Credit Union’s CD rates are 3X the national average, and it has a B health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in San Francisco Fire Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or attend school in San Mateo, San Francisco, or Marin Counties in California, active or retired fire fighters in San Mateo, San Francisco, or Marin County Fire Fighters, or members of the California State Firefighters’ Association. See current membership details|
I’ll go over the SF Fire Credit Union bonuses & offers below.
SF Fire Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
Earn a $300 bonus when opening a qualifying checking account.
- What you’ll get: $300 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking
- Availability: CA (Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Required: Yes
- Monthly Fees: None
- How to earn it:
- Open a new checking account and enter promo code: bonus300.
- Set up direct deposits of at least $1,000 or more within the first 30 days of account opening. Maintain direct deposit for at least three consecutive 30-day cycles (90 days) after first direct deposit transaction.
- $1,000 – $4,999.99 Monthly Direct Deposit Totals for $100 cash bonus
- $5,000 or more Monthly Direct Deposit Totals for $300 cash bonus
- Once the qualifying direct deposits have been received, you’ll be eligible to receive a cash bonus of up to $300!
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($800 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), and Bank of America Checking ($200 Bonus Offer), Axos Bank Rewards Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Checking ($200 Bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
- Eligibility Requirements
- This offer is for new checking and/or savings account holders only.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current checking and/or savings account holder.
- You have previously received a bonus for enrolling in direct deposit.
- Offer expires December 31, 2023. The expiration date is the last day that someone can open a new checking account to be eligible for the bonus. Meaning qualifying accounts will receive bonus up to 3 months following the end of the promotion. However, offer may be discontinued or changed at any time prior to the expiration date without notice.
How To Waive Monthly Fee
- Free Checking: No monthly fee
- Savings: No monthly fee
If you live near a SF Fire Credit Union location, you have the opportunity to earn a generous bonuses. To earn these bonuses, simply open the eligible accounts and follow the procedures and the bonuses should be in your hands!
Although these bank promotions are rather generous, you can also utilize our list of Savings, Money Market, and CD rates.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
Check back often for more SF Fire Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!