Earn more on your money with 4.00% APY and up to a $275 bonus when you direct deposit into a SoFi Checking and Savings Account.
Plus, pay no account or overdraft fees, get 2-day-early-paycheck, and more.
SoFi $275 Checking & Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: Up to $275 bonus + 4.00% APY
- Account Type: SoFi Checking and Savings Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
(Visit SoFi to learn more)
SoFi Checking & Savings Bonus Requirements
- Open a SoFi Checking and Savings Account
- For a limited time, get $25 when you sign up for a SoFi Checking & Savings account and deposit at least $10.
- Get an additional $300 with qualifying activity. In order to qualify for the bonus, an Eligible Participant must have $1,000 or more in total qualifying Direct Deposit transactions within any consecutive 30-day window during the Promotion Period.
|Total Qualifying Direct Deposit Amount||Cash Bonus|
|$1,000.00 – $4,999.99||$50|
|$5,000 or more||$250|
SoFi Checking & Savings Features
- No account fees
- No-fee Overdraft Coverage.
- Up to 15% cash back at local businesses
- Automatic saving features
- In order to qualify for the bonus, an Eligible Participant must have $1,000 or more in total qualified Direct Deposit transactions during the Evaluation Period.
- All new members who open a SoFi Checking and Savings account during the Promotion Period (as defined above) and all existing SoFi Checking and Savings customers who have not previously set up direct deposit transactions into their SoFi Checking and Savings account as of the beginning of the Promotion Period are eligible for the Program.
- SoFi Money members that complete an update to Checking and Savings account, but have had a prior Direct Deposit are also not eligible for this promotion.
- SoFi Money members who previously received a bonus for enrolling in direct deposit do not qualify for this promotion.
- NOTE: Social Security benefits do qualify as Direct Deposits
- Qualifying Direct Deposits must be made from the enrolled member’s employer, payroll, or benefits provider via ACH deposit.
- Deposits that are not from an employer (such as check deposits; P2P transfers such as from PayPal or Venmo, etc.; merchant transactions such as from PayPal, Stripe, Square, etc.; and bank ACH transfers not from employers) do not qualify for this promotion.
- This offer cannot be combined with the SoFi Checking and Savings / SoFi Money rate discount on a SoFi loan.
- SoFi reserves the right to exclude any Members from participating in the Program for any reason, including suspected fraud, misuse, or if suspicious activities are observed.
- SoFi also reserves the right to stop or make changes to the Program at any time.
Helping people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions is SoFi’s mission.
And to SoFi, financial independence doesn’t just mean having money and being rich, it means getting to a point where your money works for the life you want to live.
Everything SoFi does is geared toward helping their members get their money right.
They’re constantly innovating and building ways to give their members what they need to make that happen.
Are Online Banks Safe?
Yes, all SoFi Checking and Savings accounts are FDIC insured of up to $250,000 per member (joint accounts are insured up to $500,000).
This current bonus offer from SoFi is available to residents nationwide.
If this is something you’re interested in, make sure to apply today!
Find all the latest SoFi Bonuses here – if you’re interested in another bank, check out our full list of Bank Promotions for more options!
For more interest bearing accounts, see our list of the best bank rates here.
View FAQs here.
Leave a Reply