St. Jeans Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus to qualified residents in Massachusetts when they open a Wired Checking Account! The only requirement is to establish a direct deposit on the account and you will be eligible to receive the bonus. The account offers many great benefits such as ATM refunds and even opportunities to earn more bonuses through their Refer-a-Friend Bonus feature! Hurry in before the promotion lasts as it may be cancelled at any time. Find your nearest local branch to find out more about this promotion and if you qualify for the account!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
St. Jeans Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Wired Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25 Bonus
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: If account is closed prior to 6 months from opening date, the member will incur a $25 penalty.
St. Jeans Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open a new Wired Checking Account with St. Jeans Credit Union.
- Establish a direct deposit and the $25 bonus will be deposited in the designated primary savings account after the second direct deposit cycle.
- Member must maintain an active status with each of the included services in order to receive full account benefits.
St. Jeans Credit Union Checking Bonus Fine Print:
- Wired Checking includes Wired Checking Account, Direct Deposit, Debit Card, [email protected], Bill Payment & Presentment, Online Statements, and Text Message & Mobile Banking. Products may not be separated.
- ATM Fees are refunded up to $15 per month and will automatically be deposited on the last day of each month into a designated primary savings account. Member must remain in good standing.
- After the second direct deposit cycle, members will also be eligible to refer a friend and receive $10 for each friend that is referred up to a $50 maximum.
- The referred individual must open a Wired Checking account and complete all necessary referral paperwork in order for the existing Wired Checking holder to receive the $10 deposit.
- Employees are not eligible for Refer a Friend Bonus feature.
- Membership is required and is open to anyone who lives or works in Essex, Middlesex or Suffolk Counties, Commonwealth of Massachusetts and employees and family members of H.P. Hood LLC.
- Additional fees may apply, please refer to the Schedule of Fees. Offer may be cancelled at any time.
St. Jeans Credit Union is offering a great $25 bonus when customers open a new Wired Checking Account with them. As long as you meet the few requirements of establishing a direct deposit and wait for your second direct deposit to come through, the bonus will be deposited into your savings account. Keep in mind that you must meet the membership eligibility requirements of the credit union to qualify for the promotion and you must have a Savings account with St. Jeans to receive the bonus. However, if you are not interested in this promotion or do not qualify, be sure to check out our expansive list of Bank Deals for many other offers and promotions for all of your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|