Available for residents of California, State Bank of India is offering a generous $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Signature Checking Account with a $100 opening deposit. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is set up and receive a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more, make 2 monthly Point-of-sale debit card transactions, and finally enroll in eStatements and their Consumer Online Banking Service.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online banking, no fee online remittance to India, international VISA debit card, bill pay, mobile banking, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. To earn the bonus, open your new HSBC Advance checking account online, deposit a minimum qualifying balance of $10,000 or more in new money, & maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Direct Savings: Earn a rate of 2.25% APY on all balance tiers with a HSBC Direct Savings Account and no monthly maintenance fee. Minimum balance to earn APY is $1. Move money quickly and access your funds using online transfers. Depositing checks is as simple as taking a picture with your mobile device using HSBC Mobile Banking. Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC. Apply online today. Member FDIC Terms|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn a $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code BCS319 by April 1, 2019 along with high interest rate of 2.10% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by April 15, 2019 to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when opening a Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account by June 30, 2019 and make total deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening. $150 will be deposited into your Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking account after all requirements are met and your account is open for 90 days. Apply Now---Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking Review|
Table of Contents
State Bank of India Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Signature Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $3,000 with a Visa or Mastercard
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Signature Checking: $18 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Minimum Daily Balance of $2,000 OR
- Combined Daily Balance of $7,500 in consumer linked checking or savings deposit accounts
- Signature Checking: $18 monthly fee can be waived with:
- Early Termination Fee: If your account is closed before the credit is applied, you will forfeit the $150.00 bonus.
State Bank of India Checking Requirements
- Open a Signature Checking account from State Bank of India with a $100 opening deposit.
- Complete the following requirements for 3 consecutive months within 5 months of account opening:
- Set up and receive a monthly direct deposit of $500 or more
- Make at least 2 or more Point-of-sale debit card transactions
- Enroll in eStatements and the Consumer Online Banking Service
- The $150 bonus will be deposited into your account at the end of the fifth statement cycle.
State Bank of India Bonus Fine Print
- Reward credit is available to new consumer customers only.
- A new consumer customer is defined as an individual who has not maintained an account with State Bank of India (California) within the past 90 days.
- If your account meets all the required conditions above, the account is eligible to receive a one-time $150.00 reward credit after 120 days.
- Reward will be credited to the account at the end of fifth statement cycle.
- If your account is closed before the credit is applied, you will forfeit the $150.00 reward credit.
If you are currently a resident of California and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from State Bank of India is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $150 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the American Express® Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
• Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
• Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
• $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
• Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
• No Foreign Transaction Fees.
• Annual Fee is $250.
• Terms apply.
• See Rates & Fees