Find the latest Suffolk Federal Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $100 bonus when you refer someone to open a qualifying checking account.
Table of Contents
Suffolk Federal Credit Union Bonuses Review
A credit union built to serve Suffolk County more than 50 years ago—by individuals who live and work here—Suffolk Federal is dedicated to providing better banking for all of Long Island.
|Eligibility: They offer credit union membership to anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or regularly conducts business in Suffolk County, NY as well as immediate family members of current membership.|
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Referral Bonus (08/29/2020)
- Account Type: Free or Max Money Checking account
- Availability: NY
- Branches: 10 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Yes
I would check out a list of our Savings, Money Market, and CD Rates to find other generous promotions you can utilize.
If you are not eligible for these promotions, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll go over the Suffolk Federal Credit Union offers below.
Suffolk Federal Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
Refer someone to open a new qualifying account and you can receive a $100 bonus.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Free or Max Money Checking account
- Credit inquiry: Hard Pull
- Where it’s available: NY
- How to earn it:
- Refer a friend or family member to Suffolk Federal between July 20 and August 29 and you’ll each receive a thank you gift. Each referring member will receive $100, and each new member will receive $50
- New member must complete the qualifying activities shown below
- When you’ll receive it: Not listed, check with CSR
- Monthly fee: Varies by account
(Expires August 29, 2020)
Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available. Offers such as Chase Premier Plus Checking ($300 Bonus), Chase Savings ($150 Bonus), HSBC Advance Checking ($240 Bonus), Huntington 5 Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free ($150 Bonus) as well as TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all great offers.
How To Earn the $100 Referral Bonus
- Open a Free or Max Money Checking account with a minimum of $100 opening balance AND;
- Pay 4 bills through Suffolk Federal’s FREE Online Bill Pay Service OR;
- Use your Suffolk Federal Debit Card for four signature-based transactions OR;
- Take out a loan with Suffolk Federal within the first 60 days
- Direct Deposit
- MasterCard® Debit Card with uChoose Rewards!
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Courtesy Pay Overdraft Protection
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Max Money Checking: $20, can be waived with balance of $3,000
- Checking account of new member must be opened with a minimum of $100 and must remain open for 60 days.
- Both the referring members and the new members will receive cash incentives once the required terms and conditions are met.
- Membership in Suffolk Federal requires a Share Savings account with a $5.00 minimum balance.
- Limited to one bonus or cash-back rewards program unless otherwise stated.
Although this is a rather generous bonus for a referral, I would not recommend it because it triggers a hard pull, which will harm your credit score. However, you can find other great promotions that won’t harm your credit score listed throughout our site.
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Suffolk Federal Credit Union, their accounts they offer, or coupon codes.
Check back often for more Suffolk Federal Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Axos Bank High Yield Savings + Essential Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|