Available nationwide, Sullivan Bank Kasasa Saver is offering a 1.00% APY Rate. Continue reading for everything you need to know about the account and rate!
Table of Contents
Sullivan Bank Kasasa Saver Review
The bank was established in 1895 with a solid foundation and core values of commitment, integrity, approachability and innovation. Furthermore, they serve seven Missouri communities with sound management and integrity and strive to improve services and explore opportunities.
In addition to the rate from Sullivan Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Sullivan Bank Kasasa Saver below.
Sullivan Bank Kasasa Saver Rate
To earn Sullivan Bank’s competitive rate, you must have an opening deposit of $10 and meet the qualifications each month.
- What you’ll get: 1.00% APY
- Eligible account: Kasasa Saver
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $10 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Sullivan Bank Rate
- Open a Kasasa Saver account with an opening deposit of $10.
- Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit, ACH credit,or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 POS (Point of Sale) debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking, receipt of electronic statement to a valid email address is a condtion of these accounts.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Up to $25,000||1.00% APY|
Sullivan Bank Account Features
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Online banking
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
When you qualify for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards, you are automatically qualified for the highest Kasasa Saver rate too. Additionally, make sure you meet the monthly requirements and you will earn a generous APY rate and many great features that come with the account.
Furthermore, let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Finally, check back often to see the latest info on Sullivan Bank Kasasa Saver Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|