Looking for a new checking account? TD Bank is now offering a chance for Connecticut, Delaware, Washington D.C., Florida, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Virginia and Vermont residents to earn a cash bonus of $300.
To get started on this bank, you must first open a TD Bank Premier Checking account, then you must establish a Direct Deposit totaling in $2,500 or more.
It’s as easy as that! This is a pretty generous bonus as well. The TD Bank Premier checking account, you’ll receive earned interest on higher balances, free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, e-bills, free access to TD Bank’s thousand ATMs nationwide as well as usage at non-TD ATMs and so much more.
If you’re interested, read more below! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
TD Bank Premier Checking Account Summary
|-Open a TD Premier CheckingSM Account
-Earn $300 bonus when you set up $2,500 in direct deposits within 60 days.
-Free money orders, official bank checks, stop payments, paper statements with check images, & incoming wire transfers
-Earn interest, enjoy free perks and pay no ATM fees anywhere you go.
-No monthly maintenance fee with $2,500 minimum daily balance
-No ATM fees at TD or non-TD ATMs
-Live Customer Service 24/7
TD Bank Premier Checking Information
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Premier Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MA, MD, ME, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VA & VT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $1000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, 2500+
- Monthly Fee: $25; see below on how to waive
- Early Termination Fee: None
How To Receive Bonus
- Click “Open Account” to open a new TD Premier Checking account online
- Make sure to receive direct deposits of $2,500 or more within 60 days of opening your account
- Once the criteria are met, the $300 bonus will be credited into your account no later than 95 days from account opening
- Your account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus
How To Waive Fees
- Premier Checking: $25 monthly fee waived by maintaining a $2,500 minimum account balance
TD Bank is currently offering a $300 bonus when you open a Premier Checking account and meet the specified requirements. This is an easy way to earn cash and there’s very minimal requirements attached. You’ll receive everything you need in a checking account plus earned interest! I recommend that you maintain the minimum balance of $2,500 to waive the $25 monthly maintenance fee.
Your account must remain open, active, in good standing, and in the same product type through the qualifying period to receive the bonus. Your bonus will be reported as taxable income to the IRS on a 1099-MISC. Sometimes banking can be overwhelming and insufficient for your needs, but the Premier Checking account provides everything you need to bank and then some. Check out other TD Bank Bonuses and see our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking Bonus: Earn $750 Promotion
- Chase Total Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking Review: $400 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Community Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus