Available for current residents of New York, you can earn yourself a nice $100 Bonus as a rewarding opportunity from TEG Federal Credit Union. All you have to do is open a new Checking account with a minimum deposit of $100 and Direct Deposit now and through December 15, 2018. Be sure to take into account that you will receive a free checking, that means no minimum balance requirements, no monthly fees, no per check fees, and free online/mobile banking.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
TEG FCU Account Summary
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Free Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: NY
- Expiration Date: 12/15/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Early Termination Fee: None specified, but make sure you keep your account open and in good standing until you receive your incentive
TEG FCU $100 Bonus Requirements
- Open a new checking account with a minimum deposit of $100 by December 15, 2018
- Apply direct deposit and $100 bonus will be credited to you as long as the account is in good standing
TEG FCU Account Fine Print
- Offer only valid on accounts opened by new members without a TEG checking account with a minimum deposit of $100.
- Member must notify credit union when direct deposit has been added (within 45 days of account opening.) $100 checking bonus will be credited to the member’s account after direct deposit has been confirmed as long as the account is in good standing.
- Account must stay open for a minimum of 90 days along with recurring direct deposits or CU has the right to revoke the $100 deposit.
- Funds are considered interest income and may be reported as such on IRS Form 1099-INT.
Open a new Checking account with TEG Federal Credit Union and you can earn yourself a $100 Bonus. All you have to do is open that qualifying TEG Federal Credit Union checking account, make the minimum opening deposit and direct deposit requirements. Also, you won’t have to stress over any hidden fees or strings attached, free means free at TEG FCU including no minimum or monthly fees attached.
This offer ends December 15, 2018, so if you’re interested, be sure to stop by as soon as possible so that you can participate! The bonus incentive may be considered interest income and may be reported as IRS Form 1099-INT. See our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
• 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• No annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees