Find the most up to date Texell Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers for checking accounts here.
Currently, they are offering a $100 bonus when you sign up for a new checking account. The current bonus offer is for select Bank at Work employees only.
Table of Contents
Texell Credit Union Review
Texell Credit Union is headquartered in Temple, Texas. They have roughly 40,000 members and 9 locations. To be eligible for this bonus, you must meet the membership requirements. Additionally, the current bonus is for a select group of Bank at Work employees. Keep reading below for all the information on this bonus.
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus (Offer has no expiration)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: TX
- Branches: 9 Branches (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown
|Eligibility: Texell Credit Union is open to everyone in Williamson or Bell counties, or within a 10 mile radius of West Whitestone Boulevard in Cedar Park, TX. Eligibility also extends to immediate family of current credit union members, and Texas residents who would like to join or are already existing members of, the Texas Consumer Council. See current membership details|
Texell Credit Union’s rates aren’t that great, so check out our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you don;t meet the requirements above, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Texell Credit Union offers below.
Texell Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus *Bank at Work*
Bank at Work employees can take advantage of this $100 checking bonus. You must be apart of the preferred employees program.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Where it’s available: TX
- How to earn it:
- $15 opening deposit
- When you’ll receive it: The bonus should be deposited into your new checking account within 30 days.
- Monthly fee: Varies
(Offer has no expiration)
Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available. Offers such as Chase Premier Plus Checking ($300 Bonus), Chase Savings ($150 Bonus), HSBC Advance Checking ($240 Bonus), Huntington 5 Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free ($150 Bonus) as well as TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all great offers.
How To Earn The $100 Bonus
- If you work for one of the preferred employers, you are eligible for the Bank at Work program
- Not much detail provided on the link
- However, all it takes to open a checking account is $15
- Visa® BONUS Check Card with BONUS Rewards
- Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- Free e-Branch Home Banking
- Earns Dividends
- Bill Pay and eStatements
- Choice Checking Account: no monthly fee.
- Choice Plus Checking Account: $5.50 monthly fee waived with:
- A minimum daily balance of $500
- Choice Advantage Checking Account: $15 monthly fee waived with:
- A minimum daily balance of $10,000
- Offer is not available to existing Texell checking account members.
- Additional restrictions apply.
- Contact credit union for additional details.
This offer is only available for a limited time. Not only is it a smaller credit union, but the current offer is only catered to preferred employees. With that being said, there are definitely better offers out there. However, we will still continue to update you with the best offers and bonuses this credit union has to offer.
For those who has had an experience with Texell Credit Union, definitely comment below and let us know about how it went!
Check back soon to find more Texell Credit Union bonuses, offers, and promotions.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|