Available in Texas, Texoma CCU Cashtastic Checking is offering a 3.51% APY Rate. Continue reading below for everything you would need to know about the attractive account and rate!
Table of Contents
Texoma CCU Cashtastic Checking Review
Unlike a big bank, they believe in putting you first, whether it comes to great rates or great service. Texoma Community Credit Union is a democratically controlled financial cooperative. This means you become an owner of the credit union when you become a member and begin using the services.
In addition to the rate from Texoma CCU, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Texoma CCU Cashtastic Checking below.
Texoma CCU Cashtastic Checking Rate
To earn Texoma CCU’s competitive rate, you must have an opening deposit of $100 and meet the qualifications.
- What you’ll get: 3.51% APY
- Eligible account: Cashtastic Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Where it’s available: Texas
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Texoma CCU Rate
- Open a Cashtastic Checking account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Have at least 1 direct deposit, bill pay, or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 10 signature-based or PIN-based debit card purchases, each greater than $10, post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Up to $10,000||3.51% APY|
Texoma CCU Account Features
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $10 monthly)
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Online Banking and Online Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Telephone Banking (Access 24)
If you live in Texas, I highly recommend checking out this account from Texoma CCU. The rate is very generous compared to other accounts and the requirements aren’t too hard to meet. Additionally, the account comes with many great free features.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Texoma CCU Online Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|