The First Citizens National Bank is offering residents of Ohio an attractive $50 bonus when you open a Checking account by August 31, 2019.
To receive the bonus, all you have to do is open a new Checking account at the Powell Banking Center. Once you have done that, you must complete the minimum opening deposit of $25. After you have met the requirements and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as mobile deposit, online banking, and so much more!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
The First Citizens National Bank Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50 Bonus
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 08/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Varies by account
- 1st Cashback Checking: Avoid the $4.00 monthly service fee by making 15 debit card transactions or maintain a minimum daily balance of $400
- 1st Relationship Checking: Avoid the $7.50 monthly service fee by maintaining a $1,500 minimum balance
- Classic Checking: Avoid the $4 monthly service fee by maintaining a minimum daily balance of $400 or $1,500 in any combination of FCNB accounts
- Early Termination Fee: $22, if closed within 90 days
The First Citizens National Bank Requirements
- Open a Checking account from The First Citizens National Bank at the Powell Banking Center by August 31, 2019.
- Complete the minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Keep the account open and in good-standing.
The First Citizens National Bank Bonus Fine Print
- Minimum balance required to open the account and obtain the bonus varies based on the type of checking account opened.
- Funds will be deposited into new checking account within 14 business days of account opening.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
- Member FDIC.
If you are interested, make sure to check out The First Citizens National Bank to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from The First Citizens National Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that