Town Bank is offering residents of Wisconsin a generous $200 bonus when you open a new Total Access Checking Account by December 31, 2019.
To qualify for the bonus, you must open a Total Access Checking account at your nearest branch and mention the promotional offer. After you have opened your checking account, activate a Pabst Theater Group Debit Card, and enroll in online banking and eStatements. You must also set up to receive a direct deposit for 2 consecutive months. Once the requirements have been completed the $200 bonus will be deposited into your account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Town Bank Review Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Total Access Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $200 Bonus
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: No Credit Card Funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Town Bank Checking Bonus Requirements
- Sign up for a new Total Access Checking account from Town Bank by December 31, 2019.
- Be sure to mention the promotional offer at account opening.
- Enroll in online banking and eStatements.
- Set up to receive direct deposits.
- Activate a Pabst Theater Group Debit Card.
- Earn the $200 bonus once you have completed the requirements.
Town Bank Fine Print
- If all bonus qualifications are met, you will receive a $200 Pabst Debit Card at account opening.
- The promotion is not available to existing checking customers of the Bank.
- Active employees of Wintrust Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries are not eligible for this promotion.
- Limit 1 Pabst Theater Group Gift Card per customer, regardless of the number of accounts opened.
- In order to receive a Pabst Theater Group Gift Card, your account must be open and have a balance greater than zero when the bonus payment is made.
- The $200 Pabst Theater Group Gift Card is subject to IRS 1099-INT reporting.
- Offer not valid if you open your account online.
Town Bank is a great choice for you if you are you looking for a way to earn a generous $200 bonus. Simply open an account and meet the requirements and you will be able to earn the stated offer. Additionally, you will have access to a range of features to help you understand banking!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Town Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM