TruWest Credit Union is now offering residents of Arizona and Texas a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a brand new OTG Checking Account in branch by December 31, 2018.
To qualify for the bonus, all you need to do is open a new OTG Checking account, then enroll in eStatements through their Online Banking within 30 days after account opening. Once you have met the requirements, the $100 bonus will be deposited into your OTG Checking account.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live, work, or own a business in select Arizona counties, Riata Apartment Community, select Texas counties, work for one of their affiliated partners, are a member of The Shady Hollow Homeowners Association, or an extended family member of a current member. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
TruWest Credit Union Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: OTG Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100
- Availability: AZ, TX (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Hard Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 90 days
TruWest Credit Union Bonus Requirements
- Open a OTG Checking account from TruWest Credit Union by December 31, 2018.
- Enroll in eStatements through Online Banking within 30 days of opening.
- Once you have met the requirements the $100 bonus will be deposited into your account within 5 days of account opening.
TruWest Credit Union Fine Print
- Must be 18 to 29 years old and a TruWest member with a minimum deposit of $5.
- One OTG account per individual.
- Must meet account eligibility requirements to qualify.
- Offer not available to existing TruWest members.
- If the OTG checking account is closed or converted to a Choice Checking Account within 90 days of account opening, the $100 cash offer will be forfeited and may be deducted from the account at closing.
- $100 cash offer is considered interest and is subject to IRS and other tax reporting.
Are you currently interested in a new checking account? How would you like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few requirements? If so, the current promotion from TruWest Credit Union is a good choice for you. Not only do you get to enjoy the $100 bonus, but you can gain access to great account features. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy the best customer service the bank has to offer.
However, I would not personally recommend this bonus simply because it is a hard pull and geographically limited. There are better choices out there that will not harm your credit! However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.74%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions