For residents of California, Oregon, and Washington, Union Bank is currently offering a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Ready to Go Checking account by November 30, 2018. For those that would like to take advantage of this offer, all you would need to do is open a qualifying account establish a minimum opening deposit of $100, a direct deposit, and log into online banking or mobile banking at least once within 60 days of account opening.
Once you have met the above requirements, you will receive the generous bonus as well as a host of features to better your banking experience, such as no fees for non-Union Bank ATMS, online and mobile banking, mobile check deposit, and much more! If you’re interested and qualify, be sure to take advantage of this deal before it runs out! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, I would recommend you check out Union Bank Bonuses to find an account that will fit your banking needs!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Union Bank Bonus Summary:
- Union Bank $200 Checking Bonus Flyer
- Union Bank $200 Checking Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Account Type: Ready to Go Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: CA, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: $8 (OR, WA) or $10 (CA), can be waived if you complete any of the following
- $500 (combined Direct Deposits) OR
- $500 (combined Mobile Check Deposits) OR
- $1,500 average ledger balance OR
- $5,000 combined average balance
- Early Termination Fee: None, but if you cancel the account or if your account is not active and in good standing for at least 6o days, you will not receive the bonus.
Union Bank Requirements:
- Open a new Union Bank Ready to Go Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $500 or more.
- Complete the following:
- Establish a Direct Deposit of $500 or more
- Log into online banking or mobile banking at least once within 60 calendar days after account opening
- Make sure to keep your account open and in good standing for at least 60 days to receive the bonus.
- The $200 bonus will be deposited into your account after all qualifications have been met.
Union Bank Fine Print:
- Valid for new Union Bank MoneyMarket or 18 Month CD customers without a Union Bank personal checking account who open a Ready to Go checking account in a branch between July 17 and November 30, 2018.
- The initial $500 minimum direct deposit must be received and the Online Banking or Mobile Banking log-in must occur within 60 calendar days after account opening to qualify for teh $200 bonus.
If you have this offer at your local branch, the current promotion from Union Bank is a great option for you! Not only do you get to enjoy all the great features that comes with your new account, but you will also receive the generous bonus as a token of thank you. However at the end of the day, if this bank isn’t what you’re looking for, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees