For residents of California, Oregon, and Washington, Union Bank is currently offering a generous $300 bonus when you sign up and open a new Priority Banking Checking account by November 30, 2018. To qualify for the bonus, be sure to meet the following: complete a direct deposit of $500 or more and log into online banking or mobile banking at least once.
After you have met the requirements, you will receive your generous bonus! If you are interested in this promotion, I recommend you apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, I would recommend you check out Union Bank Bonuses to find an account that will fit your banking needs!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Union Bank Bonus Summary:
- Union Bank $300 Checking Bonus Flyer
- Union Bank $300 Checking Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Account Type: Priority Banking Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: CA, OR, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/30/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $30; avoided with total combined average monthly ledger balances of $50,000 or more in linked accounts OR a linked mortgage
- Early Termination Fee: None, but if your account is not active and in good standing, you will not receive the bonus.
Union Bank Requirements:
- Open a new Union Bank Priority Banking Checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000 or more.
- Complete the following:
- Establish a Direct Deposit of $500 or more
- Log into online banking or mobile banking at least once within 60 calendar days after account opening
- Make sure to keep your account open and in good standing for at least 60 days to receive the bonus.
- The $300 bonus will be deposited into your account after all qualifications have been met.
Union Bank Fine Print:
- Valid for new Union Bank MoneyMarket or 18 Month CD customers without a Union Bank personal checking account who open a Priority Banking checking account in a branch between July 17 and November 30, 2018.
- The initial $500 minimum direct deposit must be received and the Online Banking or Mobile Banking log-in must occur within 60 calendar days after account opening to qualify for the $300 bonus
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Union Bank is a great option for those who would like to start a new banking experience. Not only do you get to enjoy the generous bonus that comes with your new account, but you will also have the confidence and security of knowing you are receiving the best service and care the bank has to offer. If you are interested, I would personally recommend signing up simply because the requirements can be easily met. However, if you are not interested, then definitely check out our updated list of Best Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Card:
-Enjoy a one-time bonus of 50,000 miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $500 in travel
-Earn 2X miles on every purchase, every day. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels; learn more at hotels.com/venture
-Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔®
-Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
-Travel when you want with no blackout dates
-Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
-No foreign transaction fees
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that