Union Bank is offering residents of California, Oregon, Washington, Georgia, Illinois, New York, Texas and Arizona a chance to earn a $200 bonus, when you open a Ready to Go Checking Account by November 17, 2018.
To receive this bonus, all you need to do is visit your nearest Union bank branch and present your received email from them. After you are eligible for the account, make an initial direct deposit of $500+, then log in to Online or Mobile banking as least once. Both requirements much be met within 60 days.
If this is the account for you, I highly recommend you apply as soon as you can! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, I would recommend you check out Union Bank Bonuses to find an account that will fit your banking needs! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Union Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Ready to Go Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: CA, OR, WA, GA, IL, NY, TX & AZ (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 11/17/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: $10 monthly fee can be avoided with one of the following:
- Combined Direct Deposits of $500 or more
- Combined Mobile Check Deposits of $500 or more
- $1,500 Average Monthly Balance (based on calendar month)
- $5,000 Monthly Combined Balance in linked deposit account
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Union Bank Bonus Requirements:
- Check your mail regularly to see if you qualify for the promotion. If you’ve received one, print it out and present it
- Open a new Ready to Go Checking account with Union Bank by November 18, 2108.
- Complete the following within 60 days of account opening:
- Set up and receive an initial direct deposit of $500 +
- Enroll and use Online and Mobile banking at least once.
- One the requirements have been complete, the $200 bonus will be deposited into your account.
Union Bank Features:
- Online and Mobile banking
- Online Bill Pay
- No Monthly fees
- FDIC Insured
If you are interested, make sure to check out Union Bank to learn more about the current $200 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Union Bank, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|