Union Bank is currently offering employers of California, Oregon, Washington, Georgia, Illinois, New York and Texas who are enrolled in the Company Benefits Banking® (CBB) program a generous $250 bonus when you sign up and open a new Priority Banking Checking Account.
For those that would like to take advantage of this offer, all you would need to do is have an initial $500 minimum direct deposit and $50,000 in combined deposits or investments balances, which must be received within 60 calendar days after account opening.
Once you have met the above requirements, you will receive the generous bonus as well as a host of features to better your banking experience, such as no fees for non-Union Bank ATMS, online and mobile banking, mobile check deposit, and much more!
If you’re interested and qualify, be sure to take advantage of this deal before it runs out! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions from the bank, I would recommend you check out Union Bank Bonuses to find an account that will fit your banking needs! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Union Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Priority Banking Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250
- Availability: CA, OR, WA, GA, IL, NY, TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $30 avoidable
- Can be avoided with total combined average monthly ledger balances of $50,000 or more in linked eligible Union Bank personal checking, savings, money market, retirement, or time deposit accounts and/or its investment subsidiaries, or a Union Bank mortgage.
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Union Bank Requirements
- Open a new Priority Banking Checking Account
- Minimum $1,000 deposit required to open account
- Provide an initial $500 minimum direct deposit and $50,000 in combined deposits or investments balances, which must be received within 60 calendar days after account opening.
- Must be an employer currently enrolled in the Company Benefits Banking® (CBB) program
Union Bank Fine Print
- If the Priority Banking checking account application is taken offsite, the minimum opening deposit of $1,000 must be received in a branch or by direct deposit and is required within 60 calendar days after checking account opening.
- Bonus will be credited to an active account the month following receipt of the qualifying direct deposit.
- Only one Welcome Bonus paid per lifetime.
If you are currently on the market for a new account, then the current promotion from Union Bank is a great option for you. Not only do you get to enjoy all the great features that comes with your new account, but you will also receive the generous bonus as a token of thank you. However at the end of the day, if this bank isn’t what you’re looking for, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking Bonus: Earn $750 Promotion
- Chase Total Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking Review: $400 Bonus
- Huntington Bank Community Business Checking Review: $200 Bonus
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.74%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions