Available nationwide, Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings is offering a 0.57% APY Rate. Definitely continue reading below for everything you would need to know about the attractive account and rate!
Table of Contents
Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings Review
As a well established online banking division of MidFirst Bank, Vio Bank offers residents nationwide a vast array of products and convenient services to cater to your every need. With online accounts that offer one of the highest rates, you will be able to understand just why Vio Bank is one of the five largest privately-owned financial institutions in the United States.
In addition to the rate from Vio Bank, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review VIO Bank High Yield Online Savings below.
Vio Bank High Yield Online Savings Rate
To earn VIO Bank’s competitive rate, simply have an opening deposit of $100. That’s all it takes and you’ll get to enjoy earning the 0.57% rate on all balances.
- What you’ll get: 0.57% APY
- Eligible account: High Yield Online Savings
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
How to Earn Vio Bank Rate
- Open a High Yield Online Savings account with an opening deposit of $100.
- Maintain any balance amount and earn the 0.57% APY rate.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Vio Bank Account Features
- Flexibility to grow your money and access it when needed
- We regularly monitor the competition to ensure our rates are some of the best in the nation
- Interest is compounded daily, growing your money fast
- Your money is FDIC insured up to $250,000, the maximum allowed by law
- Only $100 minimum to open
- 6 free withdrawals per monthly statement cycle
- No monthly fee
Vio Bank is offering a great APY Rate for its High Yield Online Savings Account. There is no minimum opening balance or deposit required to open an account and it’s easy to sign up online! Definitely open an account so you can start saving with a fantastic account while offering a competitive APY Rate.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on VIO Bank High Yield Online Savings Account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|