Virginia Credit Union is offering residents of Virginia an attractive $100 bonus when you open a Checking account by June 28, 2019.
To get started, all you have to do is open a new checking account. Once you have completed that, you must set up to receive at least 2 direct deposits of at least $500 every month for 2 consecutive months.
After you have met the requirement and are in good standing, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as debit card, phone banking, and so much more! If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Membership is also open to those who live, work, attend school or worship in Buckingham, Cumberland, Nottoway or Prince Edward Counties and many more.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Virginia Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: VA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/28/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Regular Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Extra Credit Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Checking Plus: $10 if less than $1,000
- Enhanced Benefit Checking: $15 if less than $25,000
- Encore Checking: $9.95
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Virginia Credit Union Requirements
- Open a Checking account from Virginia Credit Union by June 28, 2019.
- Set up to receive at least 2 direct deposits of at least $500 every month for 2 consecutive months.
Virginia Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, is limited to one per account.
- They reserve the right to amend or cancel any part of this offer.
- Minimum opening deposit of $20 is required for VACU personal checking accounts.
- Product and service eligibility are subject to approval.
- Your account must be open and in good standing when the bonus is paid, approximately 6 months after opening.
If you are interested, make sure to check out Virginia Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Virginia Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
The Chase Freedom® Card offers a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate and an unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
This card has no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that's updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.