Illinois residents can now enjoy a $150 bonus from Wintrust Community Bank when you sign up and open a new Total Access Checking Account and Statement Savings by March 29, 2019.
To qualify for the first $100, simply have a new account and enroll in e-statements and receive a direct deposit in the qualification period. To receive the remaining $50, you must open a Statement Savings, deposit $1,000, and maintain that balance for 3 consecutive months
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy benefits such as online banking, bill pay and so much more! If you are interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Wintrust Community Bank Bonus Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Total Access Checking, Statement Savings
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/29/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: No
- Avoid Monthly Fee: A maintenance fee of $10.00 will be imposed every quarter if the daily balance on any day of the quarter falls below $200.00.
- Early Termination Fee: Substantial penalty for early withdrawal.
Wintrust Community Bank Bonus Requirements
- Open a Total Access Checking account by March 29, 2019
- Enroll in e-Statements
- Wintrust Community Bank has received a direct deposit within 1 month
- Open a Statement Savings account by March 29, 2019
- Deposit $1,000 and maintain that balance for 3 consecutive months
Wintrust Community Bank Fine Print
- Initial deposit of $1,000 is required
- Limit one bonus per household
- Wintrust Community Bank employees and affiliated family are not eligible
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Wintrust Community Bank is great option for those who would like to earn a generous bonus just for meeting a few simple requirements. In fact, you can earn more than you would typically expect! Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of all the great account features to better your banking experience.
However, this promotion is only available for a limited time. However, if you are not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee