Available for residents of Maine, Evergreen Credit Union is currently offering a grand opportunity to earn $50 in bonus incentive(s). To obtain this bonus, all you have to do is simply refer your family and friends to Evergreen Credit Union. To get started, they must open a checking account or a loan, and then within 30 days, complete 3 debit card transactions or set up a direct deposit.
Make sure you fill out the referral form out, fill in your information and you’re referred friend who’d like to participate in this promotion and submit it. With a Checking from evergreen, enjoy free online and mobile banking, free bill pay and mobile deposits, unlimited check writing, over 5,000 shared branch locations nationwide and so much more!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must be a current resident who lives or works in Cumberland County, Maine, or have a relative who is currently a member.
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
EverGreen Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Everyday Checking, Breeze Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $0
- Availability: ME (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: There is a $5 minimum deposit to open a share savings account.
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None specified, check with CSR for more information
EverGreen Credit Union $50 Referral Steps:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new checking account with Evergreen Credit Union.
- Spread the word of Evergreen Credit Union your friends and family members.
- Your friend must complete all the remaining requirements.
- Enjoy your $50 Bonus!
EverGreen Credit Union Fine Print:
- Fill out the referral form on their website
- Refer your friends to EverGreen Credit Union
- Open a new Checking account with EverGreen Credit Union
- Within 30 days of account opening, you must either:
- Complete 3 debit card transactions
- Set up 1 direct deposit
- Keep the account open and in good standing
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near EverGreen Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of this Credit Union, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund you account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
Evergreen Credit Union is now offering a $50 bonus to their Maine local residence. Just refer a friend, family or co-worker and once when a friend or family member opens up a new Everyday Checking account with Direct Deposit or the option of making 3 debit transactions. This is a pretty easy bonus to take advantage of, and it’s an accumulative extra $50(s) in your pocket as well. Keep in mind, members who refers a new checking account or loan must be in good standing with Evergreen Credit Union. This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!
Chase Total Checking®
|-Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Mobile check deposit – It’s as easy as taking a selfie.
-Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® – Take the drama out of splitting a check.
-Real-time fraud monitoring – We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.
-Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WI, WV