Genco Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Texas a $25 referral bonus whenever current account holders refer a friend or family member to open a new Kasasa Checking Account by August 31, 2018! There are no limits to how many referrals you can bring in so hurry into your local branch to see if you and friend qualifies for this bonus. There are many bank features along with the account bonus including no monthly fees, no minimum account balance to earn rewards, unlimited checking, and many more! Don’t forget that the $25 bonus will be credit to you and your friend so take advantage of this offer and start accumulating the $25 bonuses today!
Eligibility: To qualify for membership you must live, work or worship in McLennan or Angelina counties
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.15% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account.The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Genco Federal Credit Union Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Kasasas Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: August 31, 2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account must be in good standing for 90 to qualify for the bonus
Genco Federal Credit Union Referral Requirements:
- Current members may refer a friend or family member to open a Kasasa checking account to Genco Federal Credit Union.
- To earn the rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least once per month
- Accounts must be in good standing to qualify for the bonus.
Genco Federal Credit Union Checking Bonus Fine Print:
- All current GENCO members may be eligible to receive the referral incentive if all promotional requirements are met.
- Any existing member, who is not currently a primary member on a GENCO checking account or any new member that opens a new savings and checking may be eligible to receive the new checking incentive.
- Referred members must open a share savings account with a required $5 minimum balance that must be maintained at all times.
- The referred member must then open a Kasasa Checking Account and meet all qualifications.
- If the account is referred, both the referring and referred member accounts must remain in good standing prior to bonus payout.
- A $25 bonus will be awarded to the referring member and a $25 bonus will be awarded to the referred member.
- Bonuses will be credited to each account once the referred account has been open for 90 days, is in good standing, and all promotion requirements are met.
- Limit ten (10) bonus referral payouts per referring member for a maximum amount of $250.
- Age and other restrictions may apply.
- If the new account is a walk-in, the same bonus ($25) will apply to the new member account.
- All GENCO new account policies and procedures will apply.
- New checking member must not have caused GENCO a loss in order to be eligible to open a new checking account.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Genco Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Meadows Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
Genco Federal Credit Union‘s current referral promotion is a great way for current account holders to earn an extra cash bonus while also referring a friend to earn one as well. The account allows customers to earn rewards bases on only a few requirements. On top of the rewards, there are no penalties when customers do not meet the qualifications every month and there are no monthly fees on the account! However if you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the American Express® Gold Card:
-Get the American Express® Gold Card in Limited Edition Rose Gold, only available until 1/9/2019.
-Receive 20% back as a statement credit at U.S. Restaurants within the first 3 months, up to $100 back. Offer available to new Card Members who apply by 1/9/2019.
-Plus, earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months.
-Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
-Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
-Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
-$100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-Annual Fee is $250.
-See Rates & Fees