Genco Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Texas a $25 referral bonus whenever current account holders refer a friend or family member to open a new Kasasa Checking Account by August 31, 2018! There are no limits to how many referrals you can bring in so hurry into your local branch to see if you and friend qualifies for this bonus. There are many bank features along with the account bonus including no monthly fees, no minimum account balance to earn rewards, unlimited checking, and many more! Don’t forget that the $25 bonus will be credit to you and your friend so take advantage of this offer and start accumulating the $25 bonuses today!
Eligibility: To qualify for membership you must live, work or worship in McLennan or Angelina counties
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Genco Federal Credit Union Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Kasasas Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: August 31, 2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Account must be in good standing for 90 to qualify for the bonus
Genco Federal Credit Union Referral Requirements:
- Current members may refer a friend or family member to open a Kasasa checking account to Genco Federal Credit Union.
- To earn the rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least once per month
- Accounts must be in good standing to qualify for the bonus.
Genco Federal Credit Union Checking Bonus Fine Print:
- All current GENCO members may be eligible to receive the referral incentive if all promotional requirements are met.
- Any existing member, who is not currently a primary member on a GENCO checking account or any new member that opens a new savings and checking may be eligible to receive the new checking incentive.
- Referred members must open a share savings account with a required $5 minimum balance that must be maintained at all times.
- The referred member must then open a Kasasa Checking Account and meet all qualifications.
- If the account is referred, both the referring and referred member accounts must remain in good standing prior to bonus payout.
- A $25 bonus will be awarded to the referring member and a $25 bonus will be awarded to the referred member.
- Bonuses will be credited to each account once the referred account has been open for 90 days, is in good standing, and all promotion requirements are met.
- Limit ten (10) bonus referral payouts per referring member for a maximum amount of $250.
- Age and other restrictions may apply.
- If the new account is a walk-in, the same bonus ($25) will apply to the new member account.
- All GENCO new account policies and procedures will apply.
- New checking member must not have caused GENCO a loss in order to be eligible to open a new checking account.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Genco Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Meadows Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
Genco Federal Credit Union‘s current referral promotion is a great way for current account holders to earn an extra cash bonus while also referring a friend to earn one as well. The account allows customers to earn rewards bases on only a few requirements. On top of the rewards, there are no penalties when customers do not meet the qualifications every month and there are no monthly fees on the account! However if you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express:
-Earn 25,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you use your new Card to make $2,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
-3X points for flights booked directly with airlines. 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations, and at US supermarkets. 1X points on other purchases.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$100 Airline Fee Credit. Up to $100 per calendar year for baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
-Get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon arrival, when available with The Hotel Collection at americanexpress.com/hc.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-$0 Intro Annual Fee for the 1st year, then $195.
-See Rates & Fees