Available for residents of Minnesota and Iowa, Bank Midwest is offering a generous $100 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account good for a limited time. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is visit any of your local branches with the printable coupon.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, identity management tools, and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Bank Midwest Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Select, Great Rewards, Business Checking account
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: MN, IA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $3.95, varies by account
- Great Rewards Checking: 3.95, can be waived if you make 14 or more purchases that post and clear during the qualification cycle and the fee is eliminated. Or, if you carry a daily balance of $10,000 or more
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed, check with CSR for more information
Bank Midwest Checking Requirements:
- Open a Select, Great Rewards, or Business Checking account from Bank Midwest with the printable coupon at your local branch
- Keep the account open and in good standing.
Bank Midwest Bonus Fine Print:
- The $100 will be reported on Form 1099-INT for tax purposes.
- Subject to account approval.
- Limit one per household.
If you are currently a resident of Minnesota or Iowa and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Bank Midwest is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees