View the updated list of Bank of the Bluegrass bonuses, promotions, and deals here.
Currently, they have an offer of a $100 Checking bonus when you open a new Bank of the Bluegrass Interest Checking account at 361 Romany Road.
Table of Contents
Bank of the Bluegrass Bonuses Review
Bank of the Bluegrass is located at Lexington, Kentucky and was founded in 1972. They have 3 locations and has money market rates offers.
- Promotion Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus (No expiration)
- Account Type: Interest Checking
- Availability: KY (Bank Locator)
- Branches: 3 Branches
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
Bank of the Bluegrass rates aren’t very competitive, so make sure to look at our best rates Savings, Money, Market, and CD accounts.
If this promotion has caught your attention, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all of the Bank of the Bluegrass bonuses below.
Bank of the Bluegrass $100 Checking Bonus
Bank of the Bluegrass is offering a $100 bonus when you open an eligible interest checking account. It’s eligible at the 361 Romany Road location only.
- What you’ll get: $100 Bonus
- Eligible account: Interest Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Where it’s available: KY – 361 Romany Road branch
- How to earn it:
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open a checking account in person.
- Finish the requirements in the first 60 days of having your account open.
- When you’ll receive it: The bonus will be deposited into your account within 10 business days of confirming your account.
- Monthly fee: Yes, it can be waived.
(No expiration date listed)
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (Up to $360 Bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus).|
How to Earn $100 Bonus
- Earn a $100 bonus when you open an interest checking account in person at the 361 Romany Road location.
- Make a direct deposit of at least $100 in the first 60 days of having your account open.
- Your deposit has to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits from your employer or government.
- You have to be a new member to be eligible for this bonus
- If you use the promo code “Jingle” you can get the $100 bonus.
- Get a debit card instantly issued to you.
- Card Sentry fraud protection.
- Swipe N Save automatic savings.
- Online banking
- Online Bill pay
- You can also manage your money online
- Gains interest
- There is a monthly fee of $8
- This monthly fee can be waived for at least $1,000
- You will get just one new checking account related bonus every 12 months.
- Then, just one bonus for each account.
- The bonuses that you get will show up as interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT or Form 1042-S if it can be applied.
- Rates can change after you’ve opened an account.
- Fees on your account will decrease your earning potential.
Be sure to look at the Bank of the Bluegrass bonus offer to see more information about their promotions. The $100 bonus is good if you want an interest checking account and want an APY rate with it.
You will have to go in person to open your account and deposit at least $100 in the first 60 days of having your account open. Remember, the Bank of the Bluegrass offer is only available in Kentucky at one of their locations.