Bluevine is currently offering an attractive 1.0% APY with a $1,000 minimum balance for its Business Checking Account. If you’d like to learn more about BlueVine and how they can help your business, check out our post below.
For more, we have compiled a list of the best free business checking accounts on the market.
Established in 2013, Bluevine offers an innovative account for businesses. With a range of benefits such as term loans and lines of credit as well as giving you access to a range of financing options, Bluevine is definitely the new way to bank.
BlueVine Small Business Checking Highlights:
- 1.0% interest on balances over $1000
- No monthly, NSF, ACH, or incoming wire fees
- Live customer support from dedicated professionals
- Pay vendors and bills by ACH, wire, or check
- Unlimited transactions, no minimum balance required
- Make transfers to and from your other accounts
- Deposit checks from the BlueVine mobile app
If you are interested in expanding your financial future, definitely use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll review Bluevine Business Checking below.
Table of Contents
Bluevine Business Checking Rate
To earn the 1.0% APY Rate, open a new business checking account, and meet all of their requirements.
- What you’ll get: 1.0% APY with a minimum balance of at least $1,000
- Eligible account: Business Checking
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- Monthly fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Additionally, you can take advantage of the Chase Business Checking ($300 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($750 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).
How to Earn 1.0% APY Rate
- Join the waitlist to open a new Business Checking Account
- Give them two forms of identification (social security number & drivers license)
- Provide any deposit or balance amount, as there are no minimum balance required.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Bluevine Account Features
- Attractive 1.0% APY on Business Banking account with a minimum a balance of at least $1,000
- No monthly fees on Business Banking
- Zero penalties or fees for most checking account transactions
- No ATM fees at 38,000+ MoneyPass® locations nationally
- Business Banking integrates with BlueVine financing options
- Term loans, invoice factoring, lines of credit and Paycheck Protection Program funding available
ATM card access
- Rapid online sign-up
Overall, when you open a new Bluevine Business Checking account, you’ll be able to earn an industry-leading rate. If you are a small business owner, simply sign up with Bluevine and start taking advantage of their wide selection of features and benefits! Additionally, it’s great to know that your account is FDIC insured!
In addition to the rate from Bluevine, check out our list of best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
Check back often to see the latest info on Bluevine Business Checking Account.
|Chase Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|