Capital One is offering residents across the nation the chance to earn up to a $600 bonus when you open a 360 Money Market Account by July 31, 2019.
To qualify, all you need to do is fund your account with at least $10,000 to earn the $200 bonus. However, for those who would like to earn the complete $600 bonus, be a Quicken user and open an account through the email offer and deposit $100,000 within the first 10 days of account opening. Once you have done so, maintain that balance during the following 90 days.
Once all the requirements are met, you will earn the bonus! If you are interested in any other deals Capital One has to offer, be sure to check out the complete list of Capital One Bonuses. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Capital One Money Market Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: 360 Money Market Account
- Maximum Bonus: $600 Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/31/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull as long as you opt for overdraft protection
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 60 days after 10 day funding period.
Capital One Money Market Requirements
- Open a Money Market account from Capital One by July 31, 2019.
- Sign up through the email offer from Quicken.
- Deposit a set amount within the first 10 days of account opening and maintain that balance during the following 90 days:
- $600 bonus for deposits of $100,000 or more
- $400 bonus for deposits of $50,000 to $99,999
- $200 bonus for deposits of $10,000 to $49,999
Capital One Bonus Fine Print
If you ever had or currently (sic) have a Capital One 360 Money Market account, you are not eligible for the exclusive bonus. However, if you are an existing Capital One customer and never opened (sic) a 360 Money Market account, you are entitled to receive the cash bonus, as long as you fund it from a non-Capital One account.
- You won’t be eligible for the bonus if you currently have, or have had, a 360 Money Market account with Capital One.
- Bonus offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank or Capital One 360 new account opening offer and is strictly non-transferable. The offer is not valid for multiple accounts.
- Your bonus will be based on the lowest amount maintained for 90 days. If your balance drops to a lower tier at any point during the 90-day period, you will earn the lower tier bonus. If you make additional deposits during the 90-day period to reach the next level tier, you will still only be eligible for the lower tiered balance.
- Capital One will deposit the bonus money into your account in approximately 60 days following the 90-day balance maintenance period. Once it’s deposited, the funds will be available immediately. Account must be in good standing (not in default, closed, or suspended, or otherwise not in good standing)
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
If you are a qualified Quicken customer and are currently looking to make some easy money, then the promotion from Capital One is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus up to $600 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Capital One, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Card:
• Enjoy a one-time bonus of 20,000 miles once you spend $1,000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening, equal to $200 in travel
• Earn 1.25X miles on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee. Plus earn 10X miles on thousands of hotels, through January 2020; learn more at hotels.com/venture
• Transfer your miles to over 12 leading travel loyalty programs
• Fly any airline, stay at any hotel, anytime
• Enjoy a low intro APR on purchases for 12 months; 14.24%-24.24% variable APR after that
• Travel when you want with no blackout dates
• No foreign transaction fees
• Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn