Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
This offer is only available to new Chase customers, or those who have not had a Chase account in the past 90 days. Explore the benefits of opening a Chase Savings account today!
You can apply for your new account online now! Or, if you live near a Chase branch, you can request a coupon online then take it in-branch to open your new account.
Also, don’t forget to check out our extensive list of Chase Bank Bonuses to see what other bonuses Chase Bank has to offer and read what our readers experienced in the comment section!
Table of Contents
Chase Savings Summary
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
• Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Chase Savings Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Chase SavingsSM
- Maximum Bonus: $150
- Availability: Online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/15/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $5. See below on how to avoid
- Early Termination Fee: Must have the account open for more than 6 months or bonus will be taken away.
How To Earn Your Bonus
- Open a new Chase SavingsSM account online or enter your email to receive a coupon, then visit a physical Chase branch to open your account, subject to approval.
- Deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days.
- Maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days.
- After you have completed all the above savings requirements, your bonus will be deposited in your new account within 10 business days.
How to Waive Fees
- Chase SavingsSM:$5 Monthly Service Fee; waived when you:
- Have a balance at the beginning of each day of $300 or more in this account; or
- Have At least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your personal Chase checking account (available only through chase.com); or
- Are an account owner who is an individual younger than 18; or
- This account is linked to a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM, Chase SapphireSM Checking or Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
Don’t forget to open a Chase SavingsSM account today and the $150 bonus can be yours when you meet the requirements.
I recommend you to have both checking and a Chase SavingsSM, as this will allow you to transfer funds more quickly than keeping them at two separate banks. Also, the fee waivers on these accounts involve linking or transferring funds from a Chase checking account, which means you won’t pay any monthly fees on the savings account.
Make sure to avoid losing your bonus by keeping your account open for more than 6 months. Also, this savings bonus offer can only be done once a year. Sign up today! Be sure to see our complete list of Bank Bonuses!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|