Check out Cincinnatus Savings and Loan promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They are currently offering bonuses worth up to $225 for opening a qualifying account!
Table of Contents
Cincinnatus Savings and Loan Bonuses Review
Cincinnatus Savings and Loan is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and was established in 1885. Since then they have grown to 3 locations and have an A health rating.
- Promotion Links:
- Account Type: Platinum Checking, Free Checking with eStatements, Signature Series Checking
- Availability: OH
- Branches: 3 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Options: Many Options. Not Required
Cincinnatus Savings and Loan CD rates are decently competitive, however, its hard to beat online banks, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
If you’re not a resident in the above states, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
I’ll go over all Cincinnatus Savings and Loan offers below.
Cincinnatus Savings and Loan $225 Checking Bonus
Cincinnatus Savings and Loan are offering a $225 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and meeting all the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $225 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: OH
- How to earn it:
- Open a new consumer checking account
- Complete each criteria and receive bonuses worth up to $225
- When you’ll receive it: Bonuses will be paid within 90 business days after the promotional period has ended
- Monthly fee: Yes
(Does Not Expire)
Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available. Offers such as Chase Premier Plus Checking ($300 Bonus), Chase Savings ($150 Bonus), HSBC Advance Checking ($240 Bonus), Huntington 5 Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Asterisk-Free ($150 Bonus) as well as TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all great offers.
How To Earn The $225 Checking Bonus
- Open a new Cincinnatus Checking account at our Northgate branch, which is subject to approval
- Have your direct deposit made to this account within 90 days of account opening
- Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the $200 bonus in your new account within 15 business days.
- ATM/Check Card
- Direct Deposit
- Online Banking
- Bill Pay
- 1st box of checks is free
- Free Checking
- No Service Fee
- Super Checking
- $8 Monthly Fee
- Waived with maintaining $300 balance
- $8 Monthly Fee
- Senior Checking:
- No service fee
- Must be age 55 or older to open
- No service fee
- Supreme Checking:
- $10 Monthly Fee
- Waived with maintaining $1,000 balance
- $10 Monthly Fee
- Checking offer is not available to existing Cincinnatus checking customers
- Offer valid at our Northgate location (3664 Springdale Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251)
- Offer subject to change without notice
- If the checking account is closed by the customer or Cincinnatus Savings and Loan within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing
Make sure you check out Cincinnatus Savings and Loan to learn more about the $225 bonus promotion. This promotion provides a lot of great services and a fantastic bonus!
Feel free to comment on this post with any questions you may have about Cincinnatus Savings and Loan or their offer
Check back often for more Cincinnatus Savings and Loan Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|BBVA Online Checking||$250 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Money Market||0.85% APY||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||0.75% APY||Review|