Find the latest HSBC Advance Checking bonuses and new promotional offers here. You can earn up to a $350 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements. This offer is currently unavailable.
Currently, HSBC Bank has over 230 branches throughout California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Washington.
For more HSBC Checking coupons, definitely take a look at our list of HSBC checking offers.
Table of Contents
HSBC Advance Checking $350 Bonus
HSBC Bank is currently offering qualified residents nationwide a $350 bonus when you sign up and open a new HSBC Advance Checking Account online.
- What you’ll get: $350 bonus
- Eligible account: HSBC Advance Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: Online Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by December 31, 2019
- Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $5,000 or more in New Money within 30 calendar days of account opening.
- Maintain at least the minimum qualifying balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance
- Set-up recurring Direct Deposits for 3 consecutive months.
- When you’ll receive it: You will automatically receive the $350 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities.
- Monthly fee: Varies by account
(Expires December 31, 2019)
How To Earn The $350 Bonus
- This offer is currently unavailable.
- No fees on everyday banking transactions
- Ability to extend your Premier status to up to four family members
- All day deposit
- Free wire transfers
- Online Bill pay
- No ATM Fees
The $25 monthly maintenance fee is waived if minimum balance requirements are met:
- To qualify for an HSBC Advance relationship (to waive the monthly fee), you need to open an HSBC Advance checking account and maintain combined balances in U.S. Dollar personal deposit accounts and investment balances of at least $10,000 OR
- At least $5,000 with a recurring direct deposit from a third party to an HSBC Advance checking account at least once per calendar month.
Business owners may use their qualifying HSBC U.S. Dollar commercial balances to qualify for a personal HSBC Advance relationship.
- This offer is available only online for applications completed using the Apply now button on this webpage.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security Number, currently have a U.S. residential address and have had U.S. residency for the past three years to apply for a deposit account online.
- Customers who held an HSBC consumer deposit or investment account from July 31, 2016 through and including July 31, 2019 are not eligible
- Customers who maintain(ed) a HSBC Mortgage and/or Credit Card without a consumer deposit or investment account are eligible.
- All qualifying activities must be completed within the stated time frames in order to be eligible for the Welcome Deposit.
- For this offer, New Money and monthly Direct Deposits are required.
- HSBC reserves the right to change or terminate this offer at its sole discretion.
- For purposes of determining whether you have maintained the Qualifying Balance for the Welcome Deposit, a New Money average balance will be calculated by averaging the end of day balances of each Business Day throughout the total offer period.
- Your HSBC Advance checking account must be open and in good standing at time of gift fulfillment.
- Limit one Welcome Deposit per customer, including all individual and joint accounts — the first line name on the joint account is considered the customer for gift purposes.
- The Welcome Deposit to your HSBC Advance checking account will be reported on the applicable IRS form.
- Eligible customers who take advantage of this offer cannot receive any other New Consumer Deposit Offers provided by HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- New Consumer Deposit Offers are defined as incentives in a form of merchandise and/or cash bonus that are offered to customers who open an eligible checking account and satisfy qualifying activities.
What You Need to Apply
- You must be 18 years of age and have a Social Security Number
- Current U.S. residential address and a U.S. residential address for the past three years
- Valid U.S. ID (driver’s license, non-driver identification card, learner permit), passport or Permanent Residential Card/Green Card
- Account information for funding your new account
HSBC Advance Checking Pros and Cons
- Free debit Mastercard – Pay bills, make purchases and access your money at ATMs with a Mastercard debit card.
- Free checks – Your HSBC Advance Checking account comes with a free set of personal checks.
- Access to ATMs worldwide – Enjoy surcharge-free HSBC ATMs located across the US and around the world.
- Non-HSBC ATM fee rebates – Get up to four rebates a month for using non-HSBC ATMs in all US states except New York.
- $0 minimum deposit – Open an Advance Checking account in person or online with a $$0 minimum deposit.
- Online banking – Monitor your account online after registering for HSBC’s personal Internet banking.
- Mobile banking – Download the HSBC mobile banking app for Android and iOS to pay bills, transfer funds and deposit checks.
- 24/7 customer support – Reach HSBC customer service 24/7 through live chat.
- Monthly balance requirement – To be eligible for the free HSBC Advance Checking account, you must maintain a combined deposit and investment balance of at least $10,000 or have a $5,000 recurring monthly direct deposit to your account.
- $25 monthly fee – If you fall below the high balance minimum requirement, expect to pay a $25 monthly maintenance fee.
- Additional fees – This account comes with an insufficient funds fee of $35, a stop payment fee of $30 and a $25 account closure fee should you close your account within 180 days of opening it.
While you would still need direct deposit for this bonus, their opening deposit requirement is quite manageable. I’d recommend this bonus offer from HSBC Bank. Just be sure to meet the fee requirements to waive the monthly fee.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, be sure to sign up now and take advantage of this great offer.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs! Check back often for all the latest HSBC Premier Checking bonuses and promotions.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|