Find the latest Huntington Perks Checking bonuses and new promotional offers here. You can earn up to a $400 checking bonus when you sign up and complete the requirements.
For more Huntington Checking bonuses, definitely take a look at our list of Huntington Bank checking offers.
Editor’s Note: Valid through December 22, 2023, you can earn a $400 bonus when you open a new Perks Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $1,000 within 90 days of account opening and keep account open for 90 days Direct Link to Offer.
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
Huntington Perks Checking $400 Bonus
Open your Huntington Perks Checking account today and enjoy a $400 bonus when meeting certain requirements. Get your Huntington Perks Checking coupon here!
- Direct Link to Offer
- What you’ll get: $400 bonus
- Eligible account: Huntington Perks Checking
- Credit inquiry: Soft pull, which does not affect your credit
- Where it’s available: CO, IL, IN KY, MI, MN, OH, PA, SD, WV, WI (Bank Locator)
|Additionally, you can take advantage of some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts such as U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($800 Cash Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), and Bank of America Checking ($200 Bonus Offer), Axos Bank Rewards Checking ($300 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Checking ($200 Bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
How To Earn Bonus
- To qualify for the $400 cash bonus, you are required to open a new, qualifying Huntington Perks Checking account
- Have a qualifying direct deposit made to the account within 90 days of account opening and keep your account open for 90 days.
- Bonus will be deposited in your new account within 14 days of meeting requirements.
- Earns interest
- 24 Hour grace overdraft relief
- Free ATM Withdrawals
- Waive the monthly fee with a balance greater than $5,000
- Free account benefits: Mobile Banking, paper statements, online statements
- Perks Checking does charge a monthly fee of $10, but there are ways to get this waived:
- Make $1,000 in total monthly deposits.
- OR, Maintain $5,000 in relationship balances from checking and savings
- “New money” is defined as money that is not currently on deposit in any Huntington account (except maturing personal CDs).
- This offer is only available to new personal checking customers. All existing Huntington checking customers, including those with any relationship (including fiduciary) to any other Huntington checking account, or those who closed a checking account within the last six months, are not eligible.
- Transfers from another Huntington deposit account do not count as a deposit. This offer cannot be used in combination with any other consumer checking offer. For tax purposes, you will receive a Form 1099-INT from us for the cash bonus. Huntington reserves the right to limit an individual to one account-related gift incentive per rolling 12-month period across all deposit account relationships.
What Do I Need To Apply?
Whether you apply online or in branch, you’ll need to provide the following info to open an account:
- Name, date of birth and residential address
- Contact information
- Employment information
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license or state ID
- External bank account number and routing number of funding account
You can open a Huntington Perks Checking account by visiting a branch with your government-issued ID and a way to fund your deposit or by applying online. The only eligibility requirement is that you must be a resident of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania or West Virginia
How To Apply for the Huntington Perks Checking
- Go to Huntington’s website and click Apply.
- Enter your full name and email address. Then, review Huntington’s eligibility questions. Click Continue.
- Enter your ID information, including your ID number, state of issue and date of issue. Next, enter your residential address, date of birth and Social Security number. Click Continue.
- Finally, review your submitted information and make any necessary changes. Review Huntington’s account disclosures, plus terms and conditions.
- To complete the process, you’ll need to fund your account using an externally linked account. Once you’ve submitted your application, your Huntington Debit Mastercard will arrive in seven to 10 business days.
Huntington Bank 24-Hour Relief
Huntington Bank completely understands that sometimes, keeping up with your bank account can prove to be quite a hassle. That ‘s why their 24-Hour Grace® feature is designed to give you more time the next business day to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee.
With this simple and convenient offer, it allows you to go back in to your Huntington consumer Checking, Savings, or Money Market deposit accounts to make a deposit or transfer in order to bring your account back to positive. Banks will often hit you with an unexpected fee whenever you forget to make a deposit. That is not the case with Huntington Bank.There are no gimmicks, no hidden fees whatsoever. I recommend you call in to your local branch today to find out the details!
Huntington Perks Checking Checking Pros & Cons
- Low maintenance fees – There is a $5 monthly service fee however it can be waived if you have $5,000 in total relationship balances
- 24-hour overdraft grace period – If you overdraw your account, you’ll have a 24-hour penalty-free grace period to bring your account out of the red.
- Huntington relationship rates – Keep at least $300 or more in this account and you’ll pay no fees on a Huntington Premier Savings account.
- $3 ATM fee – Asides from the monthly maintenance fee, be prepared for a $3 surcharge each time you use a third-party ATM provider.
- Limited availability – Huntington accounts are only available to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
The Huntington Perks Checking account is a great checking account for your everyday needs and on top of that you will be able to earn interests on your funds. You will be able to bank with a waivable monthly maintenance but, be sure to note of the ATM Fees as they can add up.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, follow the link above to get your Huntington Perks Checking coupon and sign up today to earn your checking bonus.
However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Best Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs! Check back often for all the latest Huntington Perks Checking bonuses and promotions.
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• HSBC Bank Offers. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.