Available for residents of Massachusetts, IC Federal Credit Union is offering a generous $250 bonus when you sign up and open a new Intelligent Checking Account with a $5 opening deposit. To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is maintain a balance of at least $1,500 for a qualification period of 90 days.
After the qualification period, a credit of $250 will be made to your Intelligent Checking account within 10 days as long as your account is in good standing and the balance requirement has been met. Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, external transfers, bill pay, and so much more!
If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live, work, worship or attend school in Worcester, Middlesex, Franklin, Hampden, Hampshire, or Norfolk Counties in Massachusetts, then you are eligible to join. Immediate family of existing members are eligible to join as well. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
IC Federal Credit Union Checking Account Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Intelligent Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $250 Bonus
- Availability: MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of $250 bonus, if account is not open for at least 90 days.
IC Federal Credit Union Checking Requirements
- Open a Intelligent Checking Account account from IC Federal Credit Union with a $5 opening deposit.
- Maintain a balance of $1,500 during the 90 day qualification period.
- The $250 bonus will be deposited into your account 10 days after the qualification period, as long as you are in good standing and have met the balance requirements.
IC Federal Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- This offer is not available to existing Intelligent Checking Account Members and reserve the right to decline those who have had an Intelligent Checking account within the last 12 months.
- Offer is only available to persons in IC’s Field of Membership, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Offer may be withdrawn at any time and is valid for online account opening only.
- You must be 18 years or older to open an online account.
- This is a one-time bonus offer, per person.
- The bonus is considered interest and therefore will be reported to the IRS on Form 1099-INT.
If you are currently a resident of Massachusetts and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from IC Federal Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a simple requirement of a $1,500 balance and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous $250 bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience.
The great thing about this bonus is that direct deposit isn’t required, but if you don’t qualify for this one or if you simply aren’t interested, be sure to check out our No Direct Deposit page for similar promotions that you could be eligible for! Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 13.24%, 17.24% or 21.24% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees