Are you interested in putting some extra cash in your wallet? Indiana Members Credit Union is currently offering residents of Indiana a generous $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account with direct deposit. To get the first $50, you must apply and open a new checking account and keep the account open and in good-standing for a year. Once you have completed that, all you have to do to obtain the remaining $100 is post 2 payroll deposits.
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to enjoy great account features such as online and mobile banking, access to over 23,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the Indiana Members Credit Union, MoneyPass®, and Accel® ATM networks and so much more! If you are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
Eligibility: To be eligible for this promotion, you must live or work in select qualified counties, or work for one of their Select Employer Groups. You may also qualify if you are related to a current family member. For more information, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Indiana Members Credit Union Checking Account Summary:
- Learn More
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $150 Bonus
- Availability: 12725 Old Meridian St. Carmel, IN 46032
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Indiana Members Credit Union Checking Requirements:
- Open any new Checking account from Indiana Members Credit Union.
- Establish a recurring direct deposit and keep the account open for a year to receive the first $50
- For the remaining $100, you must complete 2 payrolls posts
- Keep the account open and in good standing
Indiana Members Credit Union Bonus Fine Print:
- Subject to change
- Fees could reduce earnings on these accounts.
- Other rules and restrictions may apply.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them.
If you are currently a resident of Indiana and are currently interested in a new banking experience, then the promotion from Indiana Members Credit Union is a great bet for you! For a limited time, all you would have to do is meet a few simple requirements and you could be well on you way to enjoying a generous bonus as well as great account features to better your banking experience. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of the best service the bank has to offer. However, if this is not for you, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!