OneAZ Credit Union is offering residents of Arizona an attractive $100 bonus for your employees when you start open Workplace Banking Account and have them open a new Checking Account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is open up a Workplace Banking Account, and set up Direct Deposits and financial consultation. Once you have done so, your employees can then open a new Checking account and earn a $100 bonus for doing so. That’s all there is to this bonus!
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: If you live in Arizona, are related to an existing member, or work for a qualified employer, you are eligible for membership. Faculty, staff and students of Arizona State University, Coconino Community College, Holbrook School District, Northern Arizona University, or The University of Arizona can join this credit union as well. All you need to do is $5 to open up a share savings account. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional ways you can join this credit union.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
OneAZ Credit Union Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Premium, Arizona Student Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $100 Bonus
- Availability: AZ (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $6- $12
- Premium Checking: $12 monthly fee waived with:
- $5,000 average daily checking account balance, OR
- $15,000 aggregate average daily balance in deposits and loans
- Arizona Checking: $7 monthly fee waived with:
- One $100+ direct deposit transaction, OR
- Minimum of 10 debit card, OR
- $2,000 aggregate average daily balance in deposits and loans
- Student Checking: $6 monthly fee waived with:
- First five (5) years of account opening, OR
- A minimum of one direct deposit transaction each month ($100+ per transaction).
- Premium Checking: $12 monthly fee waived with:
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
OneAZ Credit Union Requirements
- Open a new Workplace Banking Account from OneAZ Credit Union and set up Direct Deposit.
- Have your employees open a new Checking Account.
- Earn the $100 Bonus.
OneAZ Credit Union Bonus Fine Print
- Workplace Banking Conditions: Requires new membership, checking account with direct deposit, and financial consultation.
- Must be affiliated with an approved partner of OneAZ Credit Union.
- Your telephone or mobile service provider costs may apply.
- First box of checks only. No designer checks.
- Conditions apply. All loans subject to credit approval.
- Cannot guarantee 30-day close when third-party external impeding factors occur. Borrowers must consent to receive disclosures electronically.
If you are interested, make sure to check out OneAZ Credit Union to learn more about the current $100 Bonus for your employees.Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from OneAZ Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire ReserveSM Card:
• Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
• Named "Best Premium Travel Credit Card" for 2018 by MONEY® Magazine
• $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
• 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
• Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
• 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
• Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
Learn More About This Card Here