Here you will find the most recent and up to date Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union bonuses, promotions, and offers.
You can earn up to $150 with the current bonus offer from this credit union.
Table of Contents
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union Bonuses Review
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is the largest credit union in the state of Pennsylvania. It was established in 1933 and has grown to almost 500,000 members at only 2 locations. See the membership requirements below.
- Promotion Links:
- $150 Checking Bonus (Expires 12/31/2019)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: PA
- Branches: 2 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Options: Unknown
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union rates aren’t that great, so check our best rates Savings, Money Market, and CD accounts.
|Eligibility: Membership in Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is open to anyone who joins the Pennsylvania Recreation & Parks Society ($20 membership fee). Membership is also open to Pennsylvania state or local government employees, municipality or school district employees, students, faculty, staff and alumni of universities in the Pennsylvania State System, and over 1,000 Select Employer Groups. See current membership details|
If you’re not local to the state of Pennsylvania, use our bank bonuses page to find other offers. Some popular bank offers include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
I’ll go over all Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union offers below.
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union is offering a $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and meet certain requirements.
- What you’ll get: $150 Bonus
- Eligible account: Checking Account
- Credit inquiry: Unknown
- Where it’s available: PA
- How to earn it:
- Open a checking account by December 31, 2019.
- Sign up and be approved for checking, debit card and online banking
- Establish one or more qualifying payroll direct deposits that together total $300 per calendar month
- When you’ll receive it: After 90 days if requirements are met
- Monthly fee: No Monthly Fees
(No expiration listed)
I’d recommend comparing this checking offer with other popular ones. Chase Bank offers $200 & $300 bonuses, TD Bank offers $150 & $300 bonuses, Huntington Bank offers $150 & $200 bonuses, Discover Bank offers $360 bonus, and HSBC Bank offers $350 & $750 bonuses.
How To Earn The $150 Bonus
- Open a Free Checking account before 12/31/2019
- Within 90 days of establishing membership:
- Sign up debit card and online banking
- Establish one or more qualifying payroll direct deposits that together total $300 per calendar month, recurring monthly
- No monthly fee
- Dividend-earning checking for all members
- Free online account access and free bill payer service.
- Nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Rebates when you’re charged for using non service ATMs
- No Monthly Fees
- About the $150 Direct Deposit Bonus: From January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019
- To receive $150, participants must join during the promotion period and satisfy the promotion requirements within 90 days of establishing membership. PSECU will deposit $150 into the Regular share (S0001) within 45 days after the requirements are satisfied.
- $5 is required to open and maintain a regular share account.
- If the member account is closed within the first year of membership, the initial $5 share will be retained by PSECU.
- Withdrawals and fees may reduce earnings on the account.
Here is the only offer from Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union. As stated before, this is the largest credit union in the state of Pennsylvania. Knowing this, it’s evident that many members trust this credit union with their financial services. If you are looking to switch to this credit union just remember about the membership requirements.
Feel free comment below and let us know about how it went. Also, you might have other information about this credit union that we didn’t mention. We value your feedback and will continue to keep you posted on the latest bank offers nationwide.
Check back often for more Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union Bonuses, Promotions, or Offers!
The Best Bank Offers are updated here. See the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Offers. Chase offers a range of attractive Checking, Savings and Business Accounts. Chase has a great selection of sign-up bonuses in comparison to other big banks.
• Huntington Bank Offers. Huntington Bank has high bonus amounts available through their Checking and Business Checking. Huntington also offers a Business Premier Money Market Account.
• Discover Bank Offers. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
• TD Bank Offers. TD Bank consistently offers a fantastic selection of checking accounts to cater to your banking needs. However, savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|