Ready to make the most out of your money? How would you like to start off the season fresh with a new banking experience? If so, then current residents who reside in a state that Regions Bank is operating in can enjoy a generous $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new LifeGreen® checking account by March 29, 2019.
Simply bring your personalized voucher in branch or apply online with the promo code 200PD19Q1. By making 10 purchases with a Regions Visa check card and set up direct deposit worth at least $500 into your account within 60 days, you could be well on your way to enjoying your generous bonus!
Once you have met the requirements, you will be able to earn the bonus as well as a host of account features to better your banking experience for the future ahead! However, if you would like to learn more about other promotions and bonus amounts offered by the bank, be sure to check out our updated list of Regions Bank bonuses on BCS!
Apply for this promotion if you are interested! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.45% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account. The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Regions Bank LifeGreen Checking Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: LifeGreen Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MO, MS, NC, SC, TN, & TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 03/29/2019
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $100 American Express not accepted.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 or more
- Additional Requirements: Must make 10 debit card transactions, enter promo code 200PD19Q1
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $5-$18
- LifeGreen Simple Checking: $5 monthly fee cannot be waived
- LifeGreen Preferred Checking: $18 waived if you do ONE of the following
- $5,000 average monthly balance in LifeGreen Preferred Checking account
- Combined minimum deposit balances from all of your Regions checking, savings, money markets, CDs and IRAs of $25,000
- Combined $25,000 minimum outstanding loan balances from all of your Regions personal installment loans, lines of credit, equity lines of credit, equity loans, direct loans and credit cards in good standing
- Any first-lien home mortgage with Regions in any amount and in good standing (excluding home equity loans and home equity lines of credit, and construction, manufactured housing and business loans)
- LifeGreen eAccess Checking: $8 waived if you have 10 Regions card purchases (debit or credit) per statement period
- LifeGreen Checking: Regions bank will waive the $8 monthly fee ($10 with standard paper statements) if you do ONE of the following:
- Have ACH direct deposit, such as a recurring payroll or government benefit deposit, to your LifeGreen Checking account (at least one of $500 or more, or a combined amount of $1,000)
- Maintain a $1500 average monthly balance in your LifeGreen Checking account
- Early Termination Fee: Yes $25 early termination fee. Leave account open for 180 days to avoid fees.
Regions Bank LifeGreen Requirements:
- Open any LifeGreen Checking Account by March 29, 2019. (opening using promo code 200PD19Q1)
- Make 10 purchases with a Regions VISA CheckCard
- Make $500 or more of qualifying ACH direct deposits (within 60 days of account opening)
- Get a $200 credit to your account (within 120 days of meeting above requirements)
Regions Bank LifeGreen Checking Fine Print:
- All personal LifeGreen checking accounts require a $25 minimum opening deposit.
- A monthly fee may apply to your LifeGreen checking account, but may be waived if certain conditions are met.
- Fees may reduce earnings.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Regions associates are not eligible.
For those who lives in the qualifying states listed above, I highly recommend this generous $200 promotion from Regions Bank. To earn your bonus, simply open a checking account in branch with your personalized voucher or online with the promo code 200PD19Q1 . Once you have met the requirements, you not only get to enjoy all the great benefits, but you also get to see why so many across the nation has trusted the bank for all their banking and savings needs. However, if you are not currently interested, then see our complete list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card:
• Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
• 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases and Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partner purchases.
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
• Earn unlimited points that don't expire as long as your card account is open
• No foreign transaction fees.
• No blackout dates or seat restrictions.
• Redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
Learn More About This Card Here