Available for current residence of North Carolina,RTP Federal Credit Union is is now offering up to $100 Checking Bonus, $25 for each automatic payment or direct deposit you switch to your RTP FCU checking account. All you have to do is open a new Checking Account and set up direct deposit to get this generous bonus! It’s easy as that, and with the intricate services that RTP provides, you’ll be provided with an efficient checking and plenty of it’s features such as; Unlimited check writing, ATM or VISA Debit Card, and ATM withdrawals at more than 150 locations surcharge free and so much more. If you’re looking for a convenient, no hassle checking accounts with no hidden fees, then I recommend you check out this promotion while it still last!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $300 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
RTP FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Any RTP Checking
- Maximum Bonus: up to $100 Cash
- Availability: NC
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct deposit is optional
- Additional Requirements: This promotion is only valid as a “switch kit”
- Monthly Fee: eChecking has no monthly fees, Basic has a $5 monthly if you maintain a $1500 minimum.
- Early Termination Fee: None
RTP FCU Checking Bonus Requirements:
- Transfer banks to a RTP Federal Credit Union
- Sign up for a Checking from RTP Federal
- Start a new automatic payment or direct deposit into the account. (for each one, you’ll receive $25 accumulatively)
RTP FCU Account Features:
- Unlimited check writing
- ATM or Visa® Debit Card
- ATM withdrawals at more than 150 locations throughout the Triangle and beyond as part of the No-Surcharge ATM Network
- Telephone support from our Member Service Call Center
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection is available from a savings account or line of credit
- Free Home Banking gives you access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Free eStatements available through Home Banking
- Online Bill Payment is free if you sign up for eStatements!
- Free check imaging through Home Banking
- Unlimited 24-hour telephone access to account information through TouchTone Teller
- Online Check Reorder System
If you’re a current residence of North Carolina, and you’re currently looking for a nice checking account, then RTP
Federal Credit Union welcomes you to join them for up to a $100 sign up Checking Bonus. To earn the bonus, you just need to open a checking account and enroll in direct deposit or automatic payment. Overall, this is a pretty generous sign up bonus, but not only that, but it’s an easy one too! Your $100 will be given to you in increments of $25 for each automatic payment or Direct Deposit is made. I recommend the E-Checking account that they have because there’s no monthly fees, and it offers all the efficient services you need in a checking account. If the account is closed prior to receiving the full bonus, you’ll just risk not getting the full $100. If you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|With the American Express High Yield Savings Account:
-Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
-Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
-FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
-No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
-24/7 Account Access