SECNY Federal Credit Union is offering residents of New York up to a $40 bonus when you open a new savings and checking account.
The bonus breaks down into a couple of different parts. Get the first $5 simply by opening your new savings account. Then, get a $10 Target gift card and 50 free checks for opening a checking account. Finally, receive the last $25 when you sign up for Direct Deposit for your paycheck.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: Any person working, living, worshipping, attending school, businesses and legal entities in Onondaga, Cayuga, Madison and Oswego counties may become a member. View their membership eligibility page for more information.
Editor’s Note: If you’re looking for another bonus from this credit union, check out our SECNY Federal Credit Union Checking Bonus Review for more information.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase SapphireSMChecking: Enjoy 60,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards bonus points or $750 when you join SapphireSM Banking. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $75,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
60K Points Offer---$750 Offer---Chase Sapphire Checking Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $1,250 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
Apply Now---Chase Private Client Review
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
Table of Contents
SECNY FCU Summary
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking and Savings account
- Maximum Bonus: $40 Bonus
- Availability: NY (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
SECNY FCU Checking Requirements
- Open a Savings account from SECNY Federal Credit Union
- Get the first $5 simply by opening your new savings account.
- Then, get a $10 Target gift card and 50 free checks for opening a checking account.
- Finally, receive the last $25 when you sign up for Direct Deposit for your paycheck.
SECNY FCU Features
- Free Online Check Imaging
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free E-Statements
If you are interested, make sure to check out SECNY Federal Credit Union to learn more about the current $40 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience! This is a quick and easy bonus that you and your child can do together to teach them about the importance of money management.
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from SECNY Federal Credit Union, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking needs!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
• One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• 0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that
• 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 16.24%-26.24% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
• Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees